Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Enno, the Scavenger King [Underlords hero concept]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Enno, the Scavenger King [Underlords hero concept] 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by delta17 » September 4, 2020 8:38pm | Report

Enno, Scavenger King

Str 16 + 1.9
Agi 16 + 2.6
Int 20 + 1.9
COMPLEXITY
◆◆◇
Carry ◆◇◇
Disabler ◆◇◇
Initiator ◆◆◇
Escape ◆◆◆

330 1
RANGED 525
MORE STATS

HERO SUMMARY

Enno is a ranged agility hero and is one hell of an annoying furball to anyone unfortunate enough to get in his way! His base stats and stat gain are all very weak, but he makes up for it with ridiculous speed and the unfair nature of his abilities. Enno can jump very high to Rain Poison down his enemies using a blow dart. Aside from the usual slow and DPS with most poison, Enno's concoction deals more damages every time the opponent attacks or casts a spell! Once in danger, Enno showcases his inner Escape Artist and grapples out of the fight.
Among the dirtiest tactics in his arsenal, he Yoinks a low-cost item away from an enemy and into his possession, gaining its benefits while the enemy loses theirs. Imagine a 4000+ gold swing and the fight hasn't even begun! Scariest of all, if the original owner of the item dies on the short time Enno holds the item, he gets to keep it for as long as the enemy remains dead!
Not one to lose to creatures 10x his size, Enno becomes an unstoppable force of fury once he decided to make an All-Out Attack! Attacking and stunning all enemies marked in an AoE, one-by-one, at blinding speed!
Enno will be mostly played as a disruptive position 4 or 3 whose job is to show up in ganks with his fast as heck movement speed and just straight-up discourage his enemies from ever fighting back. Stealing an item removes the stat it gives to the enemy and passes it to Enno, while his poison punishes any attempts of attack and spell casts. On the off-chance that the enemy do decides to fight, Enno will make sure that that'll be an fruitless endeavor as he grapples away from the fray.
PROS :
  • Up to 8400g net-worth swing for up to 12 seconds!? How is that balanced?
  • Strong escape tool with no mana cost.
  • Very strong lane presence. Yoink! can steal consumables.
  • Highly disruptive.
CONS :
  • All stats are very weak, including stat gains.
  • Awkward and niche role. Can't fit to most drafts.
  • Falls off very late in the game once enemies have items too expensive to steal.
  • no pushing power.

LORE

"I'm the Mistress of Secrets. Of course I know all there is about Enno. To put it in two words, he's just a poor rascal. But if you're asking me to put it in 144 words, well... he grew up in a constant pathetic state of near-death among the garbage, which honestly, I say is where he belonged. But no. You see, he's a determined little runt, and be damned to all who underestimate his intelligence. Several lucky scraps of nourishment was all he need to get up and become the pest that he is. By then, his strength and cunning grew almost instantly, as if he knew exactly what to do the moment he gains a bit of strength. One-by-one, he challenged the big goons that used to be in-charge of the Warrens. Some time later, he dared to challenged three at once, then five, until all'the sudden he became too much of a threat even for the greatest authority in the Warrens! Haha! Ahh... I remember the look in his face when I threatened to report him to Momma Eeb for failing to get rid of such a small pest. Sigh... I wish I could make use of Enno just like in those days. Oh, that's right. Where was I?
"Ah, forget it. I believe I already said enough. He failed of course. Died from a poisoned water supply like half the population around him, Yada yada yada and Enno finally got his hold on the Warrens as its lord - You get the gist. Now, I told you Enno's secrets, how about you trade me a secret of your own? Tell me, how much did Enno paid you for to be his distraction? It better be worth your damn life."

— Anessix, being distracted

[Q] Rain Poison

Jumps high and blows poison darts at random enemies within surrounding range (heroes prioritized). The poison slows movement, and deals damage per second and every time they attack or cast a spell.
Can be cast during Escape Artist and All-Out Attack! with instant cast point.
ABILITY
DAMAGE TYPE
PIERCES IMMUNITY?
CAST ANIMATION
RADIUS
: NO TARGET
: Magical
: NO
: 0.8 + 0.2 | 0 + 0
: 650
Number of Darts
Move Slow
DPS
Penalty Damage
Duration
MANA
COOLDOWN
: 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
: 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%
: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40
: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40
: 8 (1015)
: 95 / 110 / 125 / 140
: 16
Enno have learned to concoct his poison from the inedible garbage he has scavenged throughout his penury days.
NOTES / ADVANCED COMMENTS:

[W] Escape Artist

Grapples to a target tree or unit in a cloud of smoke. After a delay, Enno disjoints incoming projectiles and is quickly pulled into the grappled target, the momentum of which causes him to land 350 units farther than the grappled unit/tree. This ability only becomes active for 3 seconds whenever Enno takes player-based damage; or as long as Enno's health remains very low.
25Can be cast while disabled, but not when silenced/rooted. Applies a strong dispel after the delay.
ABILITY
CAST ANIMATION
CAST RANGE
: TARGET UNIT/TREE
: 0.01 + 0
: 500 / 800 / 1100 / 1400
Damage Activation Uptime
Grapple Pull Delay
Health Threshold
COOLDOWN
: 3
: 0.6
: 20% / 25% / 30% / 35%
: 11 / 9 / 7 / 5
The little rascal of White Spire always gets away with everything!

[E] Yoink!

Scrambles on an enemy's face, becoming unselectable from spell and attacks while the target becomes silenced, slowed, and revealed. Enno can be removed by strong dispels or when the target moves over 2000 distance in an instant. After the duration, Enno gets away with a stolen item of his choice. Cannot steal items above a certain cost. If the target dies while the item is stolen, he gets to keep it until the enemy respawns (or he steals a new one).
Has a unique UI that shows the enemy hero's inventory upon targeting. Only shows the items valid for stealing.
ABILITY
PIERCES IMMUNITY?
CAST ANIMATION
CAST RANGE
: TARGET ENEMY HERO
: NO
: 0.01 + 0.0
: 200 (45015)
Scramble Duration
Move Slow
Steal Cost Limit

Steal Duration
MANA
COOLDOWN
: 2
: 50%
: 100 / 1000 / 1900 / 2800
(1500 / 2400 / 3300 / 420020)
: 6 (1225)
: 80
: 46 / 34 / 22 / 10
Be wary of the noises you hear at night (or any time, really). One maniacal growl later and you might find your shiny things gone!

[D] Stolen Item

The stolen item goes to Enno's special pocket.

Mgrrn! (T: "Mine!")

[R] All-Out Attack!

Enno marks all enemies in the targeted AoE. He then becomes a rapid ball of fury, quickly attacking and stunning all marked enemies, one-by-one, at blinding speed. If the enemy he jumped on is a hero, Enno will steal a bit of gold as well.
ABILITY
DAMAGE TYPE
PIERCES IMMUNITY?:
CAST ANIMATION
CAST RANGE
: TARGET AREA
: Physical
: PARTIALLY
: 0.2 + 1.2
: 700
AoE
Attack Damage Bonus
Stun
Gold Steal
MANA
COOLDOWN
: 575
: 80 / 160 / 240
: 0.9 / 1.2 / 1.5
: 40 / 80 / 120 (120 / 160 / 20020)
: 150 / 200 / 250
: 80
Grr-raghk! fngckof-coghphoghk! (T: The translator refused to translate such profanity)

Talents

Level 25
Level 20
Level 15
Level 10
:
:
:
:
+6s Yoink! steal duration
+1400 Yoink! Steal Cost Limit
+2s Rain Poison duration
+25 Attack Damage
|| OR ||
|| OR ||
|| OR ||
|| OR ||
Escape Artist strong dispels
+80 All-Out Attack gold steal
+300 Yoink! cast range
+200 Health

AGHANIM'S SCEPTER
Upgrades All-Out Attack!. Marks enemies twice with halved damage bonus and gold steal on 2nd strike.
AGHANIM'S SHARD
Upgrades Yionk! Now passively marks, and allows Yoink! to target, the current death locations of enemy heroes. Upon targeting a death location, Enno can "Scavenge" for an item from that dead hero's inventory at its moment of death. When cast this way: Cost Limit is removed, and Scramble Duration becomes Channel Time. Scavenged item lasts until the dead hero respawns (or Enno steals a new one).

THEYoink!CATEGORY LIST

Enno's whole playstyle revolves around his signature Yoink! Enno may be a savage scavenge, but he has the street-smarts to understand that items are not created equal - depending on the what the situation calls for, some are simply better to steal than others. Welcome to Prof. Enno's School of Scavenging!

↑ CATEGORY 1: Consumables

↑ CATEGORY 2: Charged-based items

↑ CATEGORY 3: Dead man's treasures

↑ CATEGORY 4: One-hit Wonders

~ CATEGORY 5: Other Junk ~

CATEGORY 1: Consumables
CONSUMED ITEMS DO NOT RETURN TO THEIR OWNERS! Yoink! completely makes Enno a hell to lane against and is the reason for the absurd cooldown on lower levels. Good Enno players will still be able to make the most out of its long cooldown. Do note that Enno can only steal 1 stack of the consumable except for Tango, which are stolen in bundles of three.
CATEGORY 2: Charged-based items
On the same train as consumables, Charge-based items return to their owners with reduced charges, making it extra painful for the enemies that own them. Hell, because of this, enemies might even reconsider to not buy these items at all, maybe...
CATEGORY 3: Dead man's treasures
These are items that are best acquired if the victim of theft has been killed, allowing Enno to utilize the item far longer than 6 seconds! Good for pushing objectives after a successful teamfight or mopping up the rest of the remaining enemies. An Aghanim's Shard is really built to capitalize and expand on category 3.
CATEGORY 4: One-hit Wonders
These are items that are useful in the short, 6-second window that Enno can have them. They'll usually have active abilities which can be activated the instant they're stolen. Aghanim's Scepter is here because he can cast his ultimate, fully upgraded, immediately as its stolen (provided it's off-cooldown, of course). Black King Bar is among the best item to steal here. Do note however, that while BKB may look like it's charge-based, it really kinda isn't. The duration is bound to the hero, not the item.
CATEGORY 5: Other Junk
If there's nothing else better to steal, it's better than nothing.

Credits:

• Hero concept by me! (u/delta17v2)
  • Character design by Valve
  • Icons and images by Valve

Changelogs:

V1.01
V1.02
V1.03
V1.04
V1.05

delta17

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (22)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » September 8, 2020 7:05am | Report
Looks cool, the Rain Poison reminds me of SMITE's Xbalanque Poison Darts, at least that's how I've imagined it, haha. :D

Always great to see transitions from Underlords!
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved