Pipe of Insight
+6.5 HP/sec Regeneration
+30% Magic Resistance
Gives nearby friendly units and structures a shield that blocks 400 spell damage.
Passive: Insight Aura
health regeneration and 10%
magic resistance to nearby allies.
Health Regeneration Bonus: 4
Magic resistance bonus: 10%
Illusions provide the aura, but do not benefit from it.
A powerful artifact of mysterious origin, it creates barriers against magical forces.
Together with the aura one Pipe of Insight grants a total of 13 health regeneration to the owner.
The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Does not affect invulnerable units, siege creeps, wards and buildings.
- Does not affect units who have been affected by Guard in the last 50 seconds. This is not indicated anywhere.
- Barrier blocks damage before any reductions. The only exception here is spell immunity, during which it does not block any magic damage.
- Stacks with all other sources of flat health regeneration, except with Regeneration Aura from multiple Pipe of Insights.
- The flat health regen bonus is not considered by percentage health regeneration increases.
- Regenerates up to 240 health in one minute.
- Does not affect wards, buildings and invulnerable units.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.