Heals 275 HP and gives +2 armor in an area.
Health Restored: 250
Armor Bonus: 2
Passive: Mekansm Aura
Bonus HP Regen in an area.
Health Regeneration Bonus: 2.5
A glowing jewel formed out of assorted parts that somehow fit together perfectly.
Illusions provide the aura, but do not benefit from it.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Affects every allied unit, including invulnerable units, siege creeps and illusions, exluding wards and buildings.
- Does not affect units who have been affected by Restore in the last 25 seconds.
- This is not indicated anywhere. The armor bonus lasts 25 seconds, but since it is purgeable, it's not always reliable.
- Restore bonus armor does not stack with the armor gained from Buckler and Crimson Guard active abilities.
- Stacks with all other sources of flat health regeneration, except with Regeneration Aura from multiple Mekansms.
- The flat health regen bonus is not considered by percentage health regeneration increases.
- Regenerates up to 240 health in one minute.
- Does not affect wards, buildings and invulnerable units.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.