Purges a target enemy unit, slowing it. Instantly kills summoned units.
Cast Range: 600
Move Speed Slow: 100%
Non-Hero Stop Duration: 3
Slow Duration: 4
Your attacks burn 50 mana and deal the same amount in physical damage. Does not stack with other manabreak abilities. Illusions apply this passive with reduced effect.
Mana Burned per Hit: 40
Burned Mana as Damage: 80%
Illusion Mana Burned per Hit: 16(Melee)/8(Ranged)
Only melee illusions can use it.
An enchanted blade that allows the user to cut straight into the enemy’s soul.
- The slow deceases in 0.8 second intervals, so it slows for 100% / 80% / 60% / 40% / 20%, going one step down every 0.8 seconds.
- When cast on non-hero units, it ensnares the target for the initial 3 seconds, fully preventing it from moving.
- The slow still applies to them. So after the ensnare, they are slowed for the remaining second like heroes.
- Treats Roshan, ancient creeps, Lone Druid's Summon Spirit Bear, Visage's Summon Familiars and the Primal Split spirits as heroes.
- Instantly kills summoned target (except for Summon Spirit Bear, Summon Familiars and Primal Split spirits) by dealing their current health as damage to them.
- The damage is directly added to the owner's attack damage.
- The owner can lifesteal off the damage dealt by the manabreak. However, it cannot crit or cleave.
- The damage can be reduced by e.g. Enfeeble or Static Link.
- However it cannot be amplified by e.g. Empower or the Double Damage rune.
- Applies the mana loss first, and then the damage.