Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Aghanim's Scepter Upgrade Ideas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » New Aghanim's Scepter Upgrade Ideas 58 posts - page 2 of 6
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » October 9, 2014 7:35am | Report
you dont know dotameters and you are saying that he is low skilled? by the way the the io aghs is pretty high skill and the drow ranger aghs is justified.

just think bout what you are saying will you?

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » October 9, 2014 7:37am | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

you dont know dotameters and you are saying that he is low skilled? by the way the the io aghs is pretty high skill and the drow ranger aghs is justified.

just think bout what you are saying will you?

no federino troll pls

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » October 9, 2014 7:37am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

umm Sniper aghs now is a skill shot with a 5000 unit range but is straight line pathing only.

It's less noob, but not sure if I want to spend 4100 gold to make my ultimate hard to land :p

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » October 9, 2014 7:38am | Report
Quoted:

much flame
so fierce
wow

some one has been doge-ing around i see :D

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » October 9, 2014 7:39am | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

some one has been doge-ing around i see :D

:D

Hero Idea Archive

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » October 9, 2014 7:40am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

It's less noob, but not sure if I want to spend 4100 gold to make my ultimate hard to land :p

uuh bunkan dont you think that having a 5000 ranged hook is good? the same logic :)

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 9, 2014 7:50am | Report
Cuttleboss wrote:

Oh this is always fun. I got a whole list.

New Ideas:
Kunkka: Ghost Ship's Coco's Rum damage reduction increased from 50% to 70%. Increases stun duration from 1.4 to 2.1.
Dragon Knight: Elder Dragon Form lowers Base Attack time to 1.5 in Dragon Form. Increase splash damage of levels 2 and 3 from 100% damage in a 100 AoE, 75% damage in a 200 AoE and 50% damage in a 250 AoE around the attacked target to 100% damage in 250 AOE and 75% damage in a 350 AOE.
Alchemist: Chemical Rage. Removes mana cost. Duration increased from 25 to 30.
Io: Relocate delay reduced from 2.5/2.25/2 to 1.4. Also, changes Tether so its link will cause a stun instead of a slow.
Centaur Warrunner : Stampede duration increased from 3.75 to 4/4.5/5. Collision radius increased from 105 to 240.
Bristleback: Warpath stack limit increased to 7/8/9. Each spell cast will now refresh all warpath casts.
Tusk: Reduces Walrus Punch cooldown from 25/20/15 to 4.
Legion Commander: Duel winners will gain a bonus 2/3/4 to their primary attribute permanently.
Slardar: Amplify Damage reduces cooldown from 10 to 4. Lowers cast point from 0.35 to 0.1.
Tidehunter: Allows Ravage to stun through magic immunity. Applies anchor smash damage reduction on all targets for 5 seconds.
Wraith King: Slow will be applied on any death, regardless of whether or not he triggers Reincarnation. Reduces cooldown to 55.
Lifestealer: When released from Infest, all units in the area hit will have current levels of Open Wounds applied to them for 2.5 seconds.
Lycan: Removes Casting time of Shapeshift. Lowers Base Attack time to 1.5. Lowers cooldown to 35.
Chaos Knight: Adds a 35% chance to create 2 more illusions instead of just 1 with a cast of Phantasm. If both creating one extra and 2 extra proc, the 2 will take priority.
Magnus: Increases AOE of Reverse Polarity from 410 to 475. Damage increased from 50/100/200 to 350/450/550.
Anti-Mage: Mana Void applies a 1 second stun to everyone hit. Increases damage per mana point from 0.6/0.85/1.1 to 0.8/0.95/1.3.
Drow Ranger: Maintains 15/30/45 bonus agility from Marksmanship when an opponent is near her.
Mirana: Fade time of Moonlight Shadow from 2.5/2/1.5 to 1.8/1.4/1.2. Cooldown from 140/120/100 to 75.
Morphling: Removes Morph Replicate's mana cost. Allows Morphling to self target Replicate.
Phantom Lancer: Increases Juxtapose illusion duration from 8 (self) and 4 (illusion generated) to 20 (self) and 12 (illusion generated).
Riki: Blink Strike Charge recovery time from 30 seconds to 20.
Sniper: Increases range of Assassinate from 2000/2500/3000 to 3000/3500/4000.
Templar Assassin: Psionic Trap. Max traps increased from 5/8/11 to 8/11/14. Traps base slow increased from 30% to 50% and max slow increased from 50% to 70%.
Bounty Hunter: When using Track and opponents can see you, opponents are slowed and damaged as if they were hit by Jinada.
Ursa: When enraged, Fury Swipes stack damage is increased from 15/20/25/30 to 25/30/35/40.
Lone Druid: Movement speed loss from True Form removed. Battle Cry damage from 20/40/60 to 40/60/80. Bonus armor from 2/4/6 to 3/5/7.
Naga Siren: Song of the Siren no longer turns enemy towers invulnerable.
Troll Warlord: When activated, Battle Trance places a 50% miss debuff is on all enemies that stacks with Whirling Axes.
Ember Spirit: Activate Fire Remnant mana cost from 150 to 75. Replenish time for remnants from 35 to 27. Max charges from 3 to 4.
Bloodseeker: Rupture tracks the unit for the duration of the spell, and instantly applies one full stack of Thirst for its duration.
Shadow Fiend: Dying Shadow Fiends no longer lose souls on death.
Phantom Assassin: Attacks against opponents with lower than 50% health have a 25% chance to proc Coup de Grace
Clinkz: Death Pact instantly heals Clinkz to full health.
Broodmother: All Spiderlings gain 10/20/30 damage and 100% lifesteal during Insatiable Hunter. If she or they have hunger inside of Web, they are magic immune.
Weaver: Casting Time Lapse refreshes the cooldown of all your other skills (not items).
Spectre: Increases number of Haunt images per hero from 1 to 2. Reduces damage dealt from 40% to 25%. Tracks all heroes for the duration of the haunt.
Nyx Assassin: Vendetta's backstab attack will mute a target for 3 seconds.
Slark: Shadow Dance duration increased from 4 to 5.5
Medusa: Stone Gaze stare requirement reduced from 2 to 1.5. Applies a purge dispel (not slow) on all heroes that turn to stone.
Terrorblade: Sunder range increased from 250 to 400. Can be used on creeps, but only to a maximum 65% health.
Storm Spirit: Ball Lightning gains 3 charges that recharge over 30 seconds. With each charge, the base mana cost of Ball Lightning is removed.
Death Prophet: Life Drain increased from 25% to 60%. Exorcism spirits can be recalled anytime. Cooldown from 135 to 100.
Batrider: Applies 3/4/5 stacks of Sticky Napalm when using Flaming Lasso.

Reworks:
Venomancer: Applies a stacking slow equal to your current level of Poison Sting on top of Poison Nova that starts afterthe spell has been on for 9 seconds and lasts until it ends.
Sand King: Applies Caustic Finale to all units hit by Epicenter. Extra pulses undone.
Phoenix: Supernova Sun duration reduced from 6 to 4. Damage increased from 60/80/100 to 90/120/150. (So total damage is the same). Can still load up a second hero.
Axe: Instead of Culling Blade's speed bonus increasing, when a Cull is successful, Axe's Counter Helix proc rate increases to 35% for 6 seconds.
Luna: Eclipse no longer have unlimited strike hits, but strike interval improved from 0.6 to 0.4.
Crystal Maiden: Instead of higher damage from upgrade, Freezing Field silences anyone who is affected by Frostbite or Crystal Nova.
Jakiro: Every cast of Macropyre grants a 1 second period where Jakiro has 0.1 cast point instead of 0.65.
Nature's Prophet: Instead of adding extra bounces and damage, lowers cooldown of Wrath of Nature to 35 seconds.

Aghs is a fun item.

Tide ult go through BKB? Um...
4000 range for Assassinate?
Time laspe resets cooldowns?
550 damage on RP?

That's pretty OP........

Imagine of Lone Druid got 2 bears if he got agh's. XD

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 9, 2014 7:53am | Report
neurotoxin wrote:

what the f*** is dotameter? btw, your idea is like for low skilled player, better practice somemore mon.

You don't know what a Dotameter is and you're telling someone else to practice? Somehow that doesn't make sense...

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » October 9, 2014 7:54am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

You don't know what a Dotameter is and you're telling someone else to practice? Somehow that doesn't make sense...

pls stahp feed obvious trollerino

Hero Idea Archive

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Therapy » October 9, 2014 2:59pm | Report
I'll join in too :D
Broodmother: Has 14 Spin Webs and has 20/40/60/80 bonus attack speed while in the web.
Centaur Warrunner : Spell immunity + 100% magic resistance while in Stampede. Charge duration increased to 4.5 secs, mana cost decreased to 25 mana.
Death Prophet: Exorcism now attacks multiple units at the same time. Deals 30% more damage to structures and non-hero units. Cooldown decreased to 80 secs.
Earth Spirit: Stone Remnants can now move independently for 4 secs if Kaolin comes within 250 range of them.
Elder Titan: Releases 2 Earth Splitter branches that go 45 degrees away from casting point (enemies between the branches get caught in one of the branches regardless of the distance away from them). Earth Splitter now stuns for 2 seconds upon impact.
Legion Commander: Gives Tresdin 20% evasion, makes the Duel last 6 secs and decreases cooldown to 20 secs.
Lone Druid: Spirit bear now benefits from stats can attack while being far away from Sylla.
Shadow Fiend: Necromastery now gains a charge whenever an enemy unit dies within 400 range from Nevermore. Every additional Shadowraze that hits an enemy unit that has been hit by Shadowraze already deals 20% more damage.
Slardar: Amplify Damage is now an AoE ability with 300 radius.
Undying: Spawns 4 Tombstones in a cross shape, each being 800 units away from the other.
Wraith King: Reincarnation mana cost decreased to 20. Everyone caught in range of slow by the time it finishes is stunned for 2.5 secs. After Reincarnation Leoric has a 100% on Mortal Strike for one attack and has Spell immunity + 100% magic resistance for 7 secs.

Therapy

Notable (4)
Steam: Therapy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved