|Allowed Targets:||Enemy Units|
Sniper locks onto a target enemy unit, and after 1.7 seconds, fires a devastating shot that deals damage at long range.
Assassinate becomes a ground targeted spell with 400 AoE. Upon cast, it locks onto the targets in the area, and after the channel period launches a 2.8x critical strike and procs headshot on the player-controlled units in the AoE. (only affects visible heroes/illusions)
Mana Cost: 175
Cooldown Time: 20
The damage is blocked.
Partially blocked by Linken's Sphere. Blocked on impact. True Sight, however, is still granted.
In order to fulfill the prophecy and return to his home town, Kardel must make another shot as perfect as the one on the day of his ancient test.
- Crosshair on target is visible to allies only; however, Assassinate does display a debuff on its target, but the duration is longer than the delay before the shot is fired.
- Will mini-stun the target.
- Grants True Sight of the invisible target while Sniper is aiming. It cannot be disjointed by invisibility. (except Shadow Dance, Smoke of Deceit)
- The projectile after being fired can also be disjointed by Blinking, but only after the projectile has been fired.
- Can be cancelled with the Stop or Hold commands, but not by moving. Cooldown and mana are unaffected if stopped.
- Aiming is canceled, if the target moves out of the spell's casting range.
- Against heroes with base magic resistance, Assassinate will deal 266/379/491 damage.