Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Aghanim's Scepter Upgrade Ideas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » New Aghanim's Scepter Upgrade Ideas 58 posts - page 3 of 6
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » October 10, 2014 2:06pm | Report
Therapy, your Centaur Aghs terrifies me.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Therapy » October 10, 2014 2:40pm | Report
Cuttleboss wrote:

Therapy, your Centaur Aghs terrifies me.

I know right? :D
New target for Doom I guess.

Therapy

Notable (4)
Steam: Therapy
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » October 11, 2014 7:51pm | Report
therapy, that aghs on Undying is the most op thing in the whole game.

do you realise that people make Refresher Orb on Undying for that double tombstone and you are offering 4 :P

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 11, 2014 8:07pm | Report
Therapy, your Wraith King Agh's scares me.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by neurotoxin » October 11, 2014 8:14pm | Report
porygon361 wrote:

much flame
so fierce
wow

pls mon, you cannot expect to see nice people in dota 2 community, i my self not a bad guy, but spending long time with bad people turn me into something like that, just cant help it. :p

neurotoxin

Steam: (_ИєυяσтσχiИ¯)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by neurotoxin » October 11, 2014 8:17pm | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

you dont know dotameters and you are saying that he is low skilled? by the way the the io aghs is pretty high skill and the drow ranger aghs is justified.

just think bout what you are saying will you?

so you tell me what the **** is dotameters? nerver heard of it. only thing i know is "range". like Force Staff will push you 600 range forward.

neurotoxin

Steam: (_ИєυяσтσχiИ¯)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 11, 2014 11:07pm | Report
Hamstertamer plz no feederino troll

MORE:

Wrath of Nature will now apply an armor reduction of 3/5/7 for 6 seconds (For pushing/antipushing)

Reality Rift will now deals an extra 20/30/40/50 damage for each illusions + the caster

Shadow Dance will now add 10 damage for each stack of Essence Shift (ACTIVE ONLY)

Enrage is now a passive

Vendetta will grant a buff(7 seconds) to nyx after he attacks an enemy. If nyx kills an enemy hero while the buff is active, Vendetta's cooldown is reset.

Viper Strike cooldown reduction rescaled to 45, each tick of damage gains bonus (magical) damage based on the current level of Nethertoxin

Song of the Siren is now global

Walrus Punch will now deal a secondary physical damage after landing of 175/350/525

Track is now a passive that is applied to enemies who stands near (1250) bounty for 5/4/3 seconds. Will be refreshed constantly when is in radius.

Thundergod's Wrath now disarms enemies for 2/2.5/3 seconds

Reverse Polarity now deals the current level of Shockwave as damage

Summon Spirit Bear now has another passive ability: Rake, a Unique Attack Modifier that destroys 1/1.5/2 armor per hit that stacks indefinitely

Moonlight Shadow now turns the time into night and grants allies a bonus 1000 night vision

Shapeshift reworks Summon Wolves. When shapeshift is activated, summon wolves is inactive and 2/4/6 spectral wolves follows lycan around (like Exorcism). The wolves will attack any unit that attacks or is attacked by Lycan. Grants lycan and the wolves phase.

Outworld Devourer:
Arcane Orb now pierces through spell immunity.
Essence Aura will now affects units outside the original radius, but the chances are halved. This upgrade is global.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Therapy » October 12, 2014 1:40am | Report
Listening to you guys, I feel like I wrote a horror flick, lmao :D

Therapy

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 12, 2014 8:16am | Report
Unscathed: Global Song? That ult doesn't need anymore buffs, IMO!

And how would you take rax while enemy was sleeping?

I like the Mirana upgrade, though.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Therapy » October 12, 2014 9:55am | Report
Round 2:
Lich: *Reworked* has max of 16/20/24 bounces and only targets heroes
Spectre: Illusions now deal 50% of damage, duration increased to 10 secs. When Spectre uses Reality illusions don't disappear, so she can Reality multiple times throughout the duration.
Io: Can now Tether] an enemy, draining his HP based on Io's regeneration. Cannot cast Relocation though. Overcharge bonuses are reversed.
Kunkka: Ghost ship now disarms and slows enemies for 40%MS for 3 secs. Enemies get the rum buff with reversed bonuses (take 50% more damage, but regain it after 10secs).
Ember Spirit: Remnant charges cooldown decreased to 20 secs. Remnants now cast Searing Chains and Flame Guard, similar to Naga Siren and her illusions.

Therapy

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved