Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Aghanim's Scepter Upgrade Ideas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » New Aghanim's Scepter Upgrade Ideas 58 posts - page 4 of 6
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 12, 2014 10:15am | Report
Therapy... you need a Yzreel treatment. No offence to both of you.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » October 12, 2014 12:51pm | Report
Unscathed wrote:

MORE:

Wrath of Nature will now apply an armor reduction of 3/5/7 for 6 seconds (For pushing/antipushing)

Song of the Siren is now global

Track is now a passive that is applied to enemies who stands near (1250) bounty for 5/4/3 seconds. Will be refreshed constantly when is in radius.

Thundergod's Wrath now disarms enemies for 2/2.5/3 seconds

Reverse Polarity now deals the current level of Shockwave as damage

Moonlight Shadow now turns the time into night and grants allies a bonus 1000 night vision

I like few changes and I strongly dislike some.

Wrath of Nature Agh's upgrade seems logical, but Nature's Prophet needs even more pushing power? You are applying a Desolator debuff for each affected unit. I have a question - does it stack with other armor reductions?

Song of the Siren global? Mate, that ultimate is very strong as it is. No, that is, as some of you like to say, OverPowerino.

Track being a passive? That is, my friend, a maphack, but much stronger than Keeper of the Light/ Night Stalker unobstructed vision. I call OP.

I really like Thundergod's Wrath upgrade. Makes it more situational, and is very harmful for carries without Spell Immunity. Might be slightly too good, since most Zeus players are playing position 2 solo mid and they will find that money for Agh's quite early.

Reverse Polarity Agh's is utterly useless. Not worth even 2k gold.

Moonlight Shadow is an ultimate that is used for ganking. You are preparing a gank, activating Mirana's ult and suddenly day turns into night. That would be too obvious, not only for pro gamers. That upgrade is just poorly thought.

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Therapy » October 12, 2014 2:28pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Therapy... you need a Yzreel treatment. No offence to both of you.

None taken. :D
It's just a bit of fun y'know, nothing serious :)
Besides IceFrog is known to created either unbalanced or too balanced heroes anyway, he may even consider some of these, like quad Tombstone lol

Therapy

Notable (4)
Steam: Therapy
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 12, 2014 2:56pm | Report
Therapy wrote:

None taken. :D
It's just a bit of fun y'know, nothing serious :)
Besides IceFrog is known to created either unbalanced or too balanced heroes anyway, he may even consider some of these, like quad Tombstone lol

xD +rep for that!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » October 13, 2014 4:57am | Report
What about Anti-Mage?

Mana Void now burns the same amount of mana as of damage dealt by Mana Void. Affected hero with more than 25% mp will be silenced for 5/6/7 seconds, otherwise slowed by 30%.

It will be more effective against STR heroes like Axe, Chaos Knight, who doesn't really have much mana and Mana Void will do little damage against them and better punish for spell spammer.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Safecyn » October 13, 2014 2:08pm | Report
Ooh! Ooh! This looks like fun! I wanna try. Um...

Chaos Knight: Phantasm summons 2/3/4 illusions, and has a 25% chance of spawning an extra illusion (this is in addition to the 50% chance to spawn an extra illusion inherent to the skill.)

Anti-Mage: Cooldown of Mana Void is refreshed if Anti-Mage successfully kills a hero with it.

OR, since that doesn't seem very likely...

Anti-Mage: Damage increased to 1.25 per missing mana, and mini-stun now applied to all enemies within the spell's AOE.

Phantom Assassin: Coup de Grace ignores a hero's armor value when dealing damage. o_0

Terrorblade: Terrorblade's illusions may now cast Sunder. (Only works on illusions created by Conjure Image)

An idea from my buddy Safebulb:

Terrorblade: Terrorblade may cast Sunder while dead, as long as an ally or enemy is within 250 range of the spot where Terrorblade died.

Ursa: Reduces cooldown of Enrage to 22/20/18, and gives Ursa a 50/65/80% chance of blocking incoming damage equal to 1/2/3% of his current health. Because I felt like being fancy.

Kunkka: Duration of Rum buff increased to 12/14/16 seconds, and damage reduction increased to 55/60/65%

Tidehunter: Ravage slows enemies by 10% for ten seconds after the stun wears off, and causes them to take 15/20/25% amplified damage during the slow duration. (Intended to be a fair opposite of Kunkka's buffs with his Ghost Ship. Another possible upgrade would be:

Tidehunter: Ravage reduces affected enemies' armor equal to the current level of Gush, and slows by 40% for 4 seconds after the stun wears off.

Clinkz: Death Pact can be targeted on ancients.

Safecyn
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Safecyn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sunabonzu » October 13, 2014 2:29pm | Report
Ancient Apparition: Allows immediate cast of Ice Blast when targeting a unit (Projectile will home to the target & cannot be disjointed). Increase Shattering threshold to 15%.

Sunabonzu

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » October 13, 2014 8:40pm | Report
Safecyn wrote:

Clinkz: Death Pact can be targeted on ancients.

That means now roshan is edible!?
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » October 13, 2014 10:14pm | Report
MrLocket wrote:

That means now roshan is edible!?

I think he meant ancient creeps not roshan.
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Safecyn » October 13, 2014 10:20pm | Report
Yeah, I mean ancient creeps, not Roshan. The most health an ancient creep has is 2000 (Big Dragon/Big Golem both have this), so it's a pretty decent buff. Maybe almost a little too powerful? But you do have to buy an Agh's for it, so it'd BETTER be a good buff. /shrug

Safecyn
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Safecyn
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved