|Targetting Method:||Instant |
Lycan assumes his lupine form, granting him and his units critical strikes and added vision at night. During Shapeshift, Lycan and all units under his control move at increased speed, cannot be slowed and have a 40%
chance to deal a critical strike doing 150%
ransformation Time: 1.5
Night Vision Bonus: 1000
Haste Speed: 650
Critical Chance: 40%
Critical Damage: 150%
Aura Linger Duration: 0.1
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown Time: 130
Illusions get their own Shapeshift buff lasting its regular duration. Illusions benefit from the aura's effects (movement speed and critical strike), but do not bestow it. Red critical numbers are before illusion and armor reduction. Illusions gain the night vision as well.
Forever a slave to his Lycan, Banehallow has come to accept his curse, and embrace his own savagery.
- During the transformation, Lycan cannot do anything. Cannot be interrupted.
- Increases Lycan's night vision to a total of 1800.
- The movement speed and critical strike are provided by a global aura which affects all units owned by Lycan. The aura's effects linger for 0.1 seconds.
- The movement speed boost is a haste, meaning affected units cannot be slowed below the set value.
- The critical strike increases the attack damage of Lycan and all his units by an average of 20% / 30% / 40%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- The critical strike uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Shapeshift is fully canceled on death.