Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

6.86 Wishlist

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » 6.86 Wishlist 52 posts - page 2 of 6
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » November 13, 2015 11:18am | Report
Game changes:

- Low Priority queue expires after 3 Low Priority wins or 7 Low Priority games played

LP is not as bad now as it was with forced AR mode but it's still kinda easy to screw a player over. Got a troll in a game? Why not send him into a pool where he can troll and lose games on purpose to his heart's content without any punishment whatsoever? 4head

- Fixed a bug where lane indication icons were not corresponding to the order they were set

I am getting tired of douches who put an icon mid/safelane after you and claim they took it first because, well, their icon is displayed as first, sounds logical isn't it xD? Volvo pls.

- A team can't enlist more than 1 courier

Firstly, losing your courier should be punished. Secondly, courier feeding loses waaaaay more games than inability of getting a new one instead of the one that was slain.

- Pause system fixed

I dunno what's wrong with it but there is something wrong indeed since it is very often that I'm(and all of my teammates sometimes) unable to pause/unpause even once while some guy can do this multiple times in a row.

- Complete Mute option added that silences pings, makes them invisibly and mutes any chat wheel phrases from a player

Getting muted? Just ping the **** out of someone and spam ">Well played!" in chat.

Matchmaking system changes:

- Removed parties from Solo Ranked Matchmaking
- Randoming is disabled in Solo Ranked Matchmaking

Solo RMM is for tryhard hero spammers and meta abusers not for some parties who don't even care(because nobody cares about Party MMR anyway) or "versatile" randomers.

Balance changes:

Alchemist
- Unstable Concoction cast range from 775 to 900.
- Greevil's Greed reworked(this is Xyrus' idea, I just took it because it's good
Spoiler: Click to view

This may turn out pretty ****ty on practice but I'd like to see a decent support rather than a **** greedy carry, especially with that new build.

Brewmaster
- INT growth from 1.25 to 2(net gain of 71 mana at level 6, 142 mana at level 11, 213 mana at level 16 and 342 mana at level 25)
- Hurl Boulder starts with 2/2/3 charger on a 5 second cooldown each time Primal Split is activated

I know Icefrog doesn't like to admit he made a **** change so there's a way to fix it without actually admitting his fault. Also giff INT buffs to this alcoholic so I can finally go for le Phase Boots.

Doom

-*Insert a relevant nerf here*

Never played Doom and never really suffered from him int hsi patch(probably because guys playing him were ****) so my opinio is ireelevant there but he needs a nerf for sure.

Kunkka

- Tidebringer cooldown rescaled to 10/8/6/4
- X Marks the Spot range reduced to 400/550/700/850
- X Marks the Spot cooldown rescaled to 24/20/16/12

Tidebringer is pretty underwhelming at first 2 levels and X is just too overpowered.

Lina

- Dragon Slave damage reduced to 90/150/210/270

Not enough hits with the nerf bat, Icefrog.

Luna

- Lunar Blessing now grants 1800 night flying vision during Eclipse

Stop juking my 140 sec cd ulti in the trees pls.

Morphling

- Waveform mana cost reduced to 120

Because really **** that manacost, a hero can't flashfarm despite having a great AOE nuke.

Puck

- Waning Right cooldown reduced to 15/14/13/12

16 seconds cd on an AOE nuke on a hero that doesn't even scale into lategame.. right.

Riki

- Smoke Screen no longer slows for 25%

Stop playing roaming Riki pls and actually care to farm a Diffusal because you go in balls deep into the throats of enemy supports.

Shadow Fiend

- Base INT reduced from 18 to 14(net mana loss of 56)
- Shadowraze cooldown increased to 13 seconds

Getting a raze in your face every 10 seconds from level 3 onwards is kinda painful. Also their cd is too short for a low manacost 325 dmg AOE nuke.

Storm Spirit

- Ball Lightning nerfs reverted

Another proof that Icefrog doesn't have a measure in his buffs/nerfs is 6.85 Storm.

Templar Assassin

- Base AGI increased from 23 to 27
- Refraction reworked

Spoiler: Click to view

I think TA needs to be less ****ty against dot and less OP against everything else. Also I find it unfair that this girl gets so many free lasthits because of bonus damage charges.

Windranger

- Shackleshot can now be disjointed
- Shackleshot stun duration reduced to 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds
- Windrun duration reduced to 2/3/4/5 seconds
- (optional, borderline nerf) Aghanim's Scepter Focus Fire cooldown from 15 to 25 seconds.

Dunno about the last nerf, could become a kind of 6.85 Storm with that.

Tusk

- Frozen Sigil effect radius reduced from 600 to 450
- Walrus PUNCH! no longer ignores Spell Block

Frozen Sigil should not screw up heroes without the risk of getting destroyed by them. Punch ignoring Linken's is a bug-tier ******** mechanic, it has to be fixed as well.

I'll do the rest later.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » November 13, 2015 6:15pm | Report
My wishlist isn't as big as it was in 6.84 because by and large I got what I asked for, with a surprising amount of accuracy on some things (Morphling AGI buff, TB's Q reworked, Doom getting Scorched Earth buffs).

So I still want a YOLO meta full of clutch plays, saves, denies, skillshots, all of that. Obviously my thoughts from 6.84 were aimed at that, and it's generally the same.

With that in mind:

-New mechanic used to reward balls-deep MLG#SWAG moves.
Brink of Death

-Targeted nerfs to Blink Dagger. Not nerfing the item itself, but by making a lot more heroes counter it. For example:

Outworld Devourer
-Agility gain increased to 2.45.
-Astral Imprisonment now deals 50 damage at the end of its duration.
-Astral Imprisonment can now be cancelled prematurely by tapping the W button again.
Agi buff is just there because the hero lacks attack speed. He's an INT carry, I really dislike the idea of him buying Assault Cuirass.
Spectre
-Turn rate improved to 0.7.
-Spectral Dagger now deals pure damage.
-Desolate search radius reduced to 275.
-Dispersion damage now disables Blink Dagger if it deals over 10 damage.
-Removed the 1 second delay on Haunt before illusions attack.
-Added an Aghanim's upgrade for Spectre. Haunt outgoing illusion damage increased to 50%. Illusions of Spectre now gain Dispersion.
Quality of life buffs alongside this, but the big one is making her a hard anti-blink Hero.

-Improvements to the current carry pool which is pretty much Shadow Fiend, Juggernaut, Gyrocopter and not a lot else. I'd rather see every carry situationally good and would buff them to fill a specific niche rather than making sweeping meta changes to indirectly buff a small selection of heroes. With that in mind...

Spell Immunity

This is done to enable some select few carries (Lifestealer, PA, Luna, Sven) to go aggressive against teams that usually punish someone charging in with a BKB and giving them a further niche.

[Lone Druid
-Renamed to Spirit Bear.
-Spirit Bear renamed to Lone Druid.
-Entangle now disables the following abilities: Ball Lightning, Activate Fire Remnant, Time Walk, Waveform, Timberchain, Rolling Boulder, Leap.
-Altered Aghanim's Scepter effect: Causes the bear to gain bonuses based on the Druid's stats. 10HP for every Strength, 1 damage for every 2 Agility, 1 armour for every 10 Agility. No longer allows the bear to attack at any distance from the Druid; instead increases the leash range to 2500.
- True Form movespeed loss reduced to 35.
- Battle Cry cooldown reduced to 40.
- Battle Cry duration increased to 8.
A focus on anti-escape and chasedown, even against annoying heroes like Storm Spirit and Morphling. Other buffs just to solidify his validity as a pos. 1, though I'm not sure they're 100% necessary as he already does it pretty well.
Luna
- Moon Glaives bounces rescaled from 1/2/3/6 to 3/4/5/6.
- Lunar Blessing damage increased from 14/22/30/38 to 16/25/34/43.
- Lunar Blessing now causes all spell immunity effects on Luna to be upgraded to greater spell immunity.
-Base Agility increased by 3.
-Attack range increased to 410.
Sniper
- Take Aim and Headshot are now condensed into a single ability. Headshot damage reduced to 15/30/45/60.
-New active on his E: Shatter Round.
Sniper shoots at the target unit, dealing damage and reducing their armour.
Damage: 50/110/170/230
Armour Reduction: 3/4/5/6
Duration: 6
Range: 1000
Mana Cost: 75/100/125/150
Cooldown: 10
- Assassinate now renders Sniper invisible and phased until the shot connects. He remains invisible for 1.5 seconds after this.
-Added an Aghanim's upgrade for Sniper: Assassinate fires a volley of three bullets that hit the nearest 3 Heroes within the range. Damage reduced to 250/415/550.
-Surviving or dodging Assassinate applies Brink of Death to the Hero that did it.
-Hoho.
-Haha.
Was boring, maybe will be slightly less. More of a nuker than right-clicker with these changes.
Huskar
-Base armour increased by 3.
-Burning Spears damage per second reduced from 5/10/15/20 to 5/8/11/14.
-Agility gain increased from 1.4 to 2.
- Berserker's Blood now grants 3/4/5/6 bonus damage per stack in addition to its other benefits.
- Berserker's Blood now has an additional effect: If Huskar is stunned while below 15% Health, purge the stun and grant him Brink of Death. This effect has a 12 second cooldown.
While he's already got a nice niche, he's absolutely obnoxious to play against and an example of a hero being so good at something he's either borderline unviable or overpowered.

-Nerfs to some defensive supports, and buffs to others in order to make their other abilities stand out and for a drafter to have a bigger pool to draw upon.

Abaddon
-Cast point improved to 0.37.
-If cast on an enemy, Mist Coil now inflicts the target with Abaddon's current level of Curse of Avernus.
- Curse of Avernus slow rescaled to 8/12/16/20%.
- Mist Coil damage rescaled to 100/175/250/300. Self-damage rescaled to 50/90/125/150.
- Borrowed Time now places Brink of Death on Abaddon.
Niche: Dealing with damage over time effects and uncontrollable AoE damage. Basically same as always, but adding a bit more roaming and ganking prowess because he has like none at the moment.
Earthshaker
-Cast point improved to 4.85.
- Fissure cooldown rescaled to 19/17/15/13.
- Echo Slam initial damage increased from 160/210/270 to 200/275/350.
- Echo Slam now has a 0.2 second cast point.
Instant salami into 4 million seconds of chainstun is ****ing obnoxious, please stop this ****.
Lina
-Base Intelligence reduced to 19.
-Intelligence gain reduced to 2.6.
- Light Strike Array radius decreased to 200.
- Light Strike Array cooldown increased to 8.
She can have a niche of bursting down spell immune targets (that aren't PA, Sven, Luna or N'aix), but she needs to be worse everywhere else to compensate.
Shadow Demon
- Shadow Poison now pierces lesser spell immunity.
- Shadow Poison cooldown reduced to 2 seconds.
-Shadow Poison: Release now stuns the victims for 0.05/0.1/0.15/0.2 seconds, doubling for each additional stack of poison, to a maximum of 5 stacks.
-Purge capabilities of Demonic Purge improved. Is now a strong purge.
Niche: Attrition-based teamfights, removing important buffs and debuffs, illusion stuff.
Winter Wyvern
- Cold Embrace range reduced to 750.
- Cold Embrace base heal increased to 30.
- Cold Embrace can now be purged.
Niche: Kiting BKB carries and punishing high physical dps.

-Few more things so you get the idea of what I mean by rewards for going balls-deep and pulling it off:
Legion Commander
-Surviving a duel now grants Brink of Death to the target.
-If Legion Commander wins a duel, but is under 20% Health, she gains Brink of Death.
Necrolyte
-Heartstopper Aura health regeneration reduced to 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.5.
-Added respawn time from Reaper's Scythe reduced to 20/25/30.
-If a target survives Reaper's Scythe but would have died at the start of the cast, they gain Brink of Death.
BOOM THAT LAST MINUTE Mist Coil THANKYOU BASED ABADDON
Omniknight
- Repel now provides lesser spell immunity, which cannot be improved by any way (for example Blur and Lunar Blessing).
- Guardian Angel activates Brink of Death on allies who drop below 5% Health while the spell is in effect.

-Alchemist to be changed significantly. Getting an 11 minute Radiance, regardless of whether or not your hero is a piece of ****, is stupid. I'd rather see him as a utility aura carrier than played as a weak carry and hitting someone over the head like I'm about to do is probably the only way they'll get the idea.
-Strength gain increased from 1.8 to 2.4.
-Agility gain increased from 1.2 to 1.8.
-Starting Agility increased from 11 to 14.
-Starting armour increased by 3.
- Acid Spray now slows enemies in it by 3/4/6/9%.
- Greevil's Greed no longer works on illusions of Alchemist.
- Greevil's Greed base gold reduced to 4/6/8/10. Maximum bonus gold also reduced to stay in line.
- Unstable Concoction only stuns Alchemist for half its duration and deals half damage.
- Unstable Concoction maximum charge time increased to 6 seconds.
- Chemical Rage now grants 3/5/7 bonus armour.
- Chemical Rage base attack time reduced to 1.4/1.25/1.1.
- Chemical Rage duration increased to 30.

-In the same vein, I'd like Bloodseeker to become a support, but yeah, that ain't going to happen.

-Nerfs to Glyph:
Dragon Knight
- Dragon Tail damage increased from 25/50/75/100 to 75/100/125/150.
-If a tower is killed while affected by Corrosive Breath, Glyph of Fortification is not reset.
Leshrac
-Picking Leshrac now causes the enemy's Glyph of Fortification to start on cooldown.
Pugna
-Destroying a tower with Nether Blast awards Pugna an extra 100 gold.
- Nether Blast now pierces Glyph of Fortification.

-And a few other changes I'd like to see:
Chaos Knight
-Base HP regen increased to 1.
- Chaos Strike critical strike chance increased to 30% against creeps.

Clinkz
-Base Intelligence increased by 4.
-Intelligence gain increased to 1.95.

Doom
- Scorched Earth mana cost increased to 90/95/100/105.
-LVL? Death mana cost reduced to 85.
Huge early game nerfs, but the buff to his E allows him to use it a lot more. It's really good.

Faceless Void
-Movement speed increased to 310.
-Strength gain increased to 1.9.
-Time Lock bonus damage is now 15/20/25/30 + 40% of Faceless Void's base damage. Deals a bonus 50% damage in Chronosphere.
-Chronosphere reworked.
Chronosphere now slows all aspects of units caught in it by 400%, including animations. All damage inside a Chronosphere not sourced from Faceless Void or units under his control is reduced by 50%.
Duration: 4/4.5/5
Cooldown: 75/60/45
Mana Cost: 100/150/200
-Aghanim's Sceptre now increases the slow to 500% and the duration to 4/5/6, as well as increasing Time Lock bonus damage to 75%.
Yeah I know you've seen this, I put it here for the sake of completion.

Morphling
-Adaptive Strike base damage increased from 20/40/60/80 to 60/90/120/150.

Naga Siren
-Base damage increased by 7.
-Ensnare cast point improved to 0.3.
-Mirror Image illusion damage increased to 40%.
-Song of the Siren cooldown rescaled to 160/120/80.
-Allies affected by Song of the Siren while under 10% Health now gain Brink of Death.
-Aghanim's heal from Song of the Siren reduced to 4% per second.

Phantom Assassin
- Blink Strike can now be cast on spell immune units, but will not grant the bonus attack speed.
- Blur now gives Phantom Assassin 2/5/8/11% bonus magic resistance and 2/3/4/5 bonus armour, as well as making all spell immunity effects on Phantom Assassin grant greater spell immunity.
- Coup de Grace critical strike chance increased to 19%.
- Coup de Grace critical modifier reduced to 210%/300%/390%.

Riki
-Now gains 35% of Backstab damage when attacking enemy units from the front.

Slark
-Pounce leash duration rescaled to 1.5/2.25/3/3.75.
-Pounce damage increased to 50/110/170/230.
-Essence Shift duration reduced to 15/25/35/45.
-Dark Pact is now a soft purge.

Sven
-Movement speed increased to 305.
-While God's Strength is active, all magic immunity on Sven is upgraded to Greater Spell Immunity.

Tiny
- Craggy Exterior bonus armour increased to 4/5/6/7.
- Grow attack speed loss reduced to 15/25/35.
-Aghanim's Scepter now gives Tiny a 30% chance to slow for 20% for 3 seconds on attack in addition to its other effects.
I noticed you were talking about Tiny actually being too strong, but I'm assuming that is as a #2 Tiny. This is aimed at making him less Wisp-reliant and easing his slot starved nature.

Weaver
-Base attack time increased to 1.7.
- Geminate Attack cooldown reduced to 5/4/3/2.

Windrunner
-Shackleshot duration reduced to 1.5/2/2.5/3.
-Shackleshot can now be disjointed.
-Focus Fire now gives 300 bonus attack speed rather than maxing the attack speed. Damage reduction reduced to 40%/25%/10% (30%/15%/0% with Aghanim's Scepter).
Oh my god do I hate this stupid hero.

And of course there are item changes, which serve the same purpose as buffing some heroes/nerfing others.

-Black King Bar can now be upgraded to level 2. Level 2 Black King Bar does not refresh the spell immunity timer, but the minimum duration is 6.5 seconds.
+10/14 Strength
+24/32 damage

-Butterfly Agility, damage and attack speed bonus increased to 35.

-Diffusal Blade can now be upgraded to level 3. Level 2 has been rescaled accordingly. Now only has 7 charges.
+20/30/40 Agility
+6/10/15 Intelligence
+25/29/33 Mana Burn
This is the slight buff to Phantom Lancer's lategame I feel he needs, and also adds more charges while still keeping them capped.

-Divine Rapier damage reduced to 322.

-Orchid Malevolence now grants +30 Intelligence (up from +25).
-Recipe cost reduced to 675.
Since so much stuff can dispel the debuff, make it come online earlier!

-Dagon now grants +5/8/11/14/17 to Agility and Strength, rather than +3. Intelligence boost remains the same. Killing a Hero with Dagon's active now causes a lens flare to move across your screen.
I seriously doubt it'll still be worth upgrading... or buying.

-Ethereal Blade Ether Blast damage increased from 75 + 2*Primary to 150 + 2*Primary.
I miss shotgun Morphling.

-Glimmer Cape range reduced to 600.

-Mekansm manacost reduced to 200. Mekansm Aura now grants +5HP regen (up from +4).

-Sacred Relic cost decreased to 3600.

-NEW ITEM: Fel Warglaive (5200)
Ingredients: Ogre Club, Ogre Club, Ultimate Orb, Recipe (1100)
+30 Strength
+15 Intelligence
+15 Agility
+35 Movement Speed
+25 Damage
ACTIVE: Counterstrike
Instantly removes all movement impairing effects from the Hero.
Mana Cost: 50 Cooldown: 17

-NEW ITEM: Royal Scepter of Hells (3600)
Ingredients: Staff of Wizardry, Gloves of Haste, Perseverance, Recipe (350)
+15 Intelligence
+35 Attack Speed
+10 Damage
+5 Health regeneration
+150% Mana regeneration
Passive: Affinity. Grants a 25% chance upon casting a single-target spell on an enemy for the spell to jump to another enemy within 300 units. Has a 10% chance to jump a second time. Functions with autocast effects.
Active: Toggle. Toggles Affinity on or off.
As I said when I put this on the "Buff OD" thread, this is designed to not only affect him but Silencer as well. It's a farming item, basically, in the same way Maelstrom is. As Yzreel suggested, maybe make it so you can combine with a Rod of Atos. Check the aforementioned thread for more :)

-NEW ITEM: Greaves of Omnipresence (7650)
Ingredients: Boots of Travel II, Ultimate Orb, Recipe (1100)
+120 Movement Speed
+15 all stats
+15 attack speed
+15 damage
Active: Greater Teleport
Teleports you to an allied unit or structure.
Mana Cost: 50 Cooldown: 45

NEW ITEM: Scepter of the False God (7800)
Ingredients: Aghanim's Scepter, Eaglesong, Recipe (400)
+35 Agility
+15 Strength
+15 Intelligence
+200 Health
+150 Mana
+5% movement speed
+5% base damage
Passive: Ultimate upgrade. Upgrades the ultimates of certain Heroes.

And I think that's it for now - not really exhaustive, and I still want Sunder removed, but now that TB is playable I can resign to its staying with a clear conscience.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by YellulzQuiet » November 13, 2015 7:04pm | Report
Drow Ranger Rework (Something that make her arrow not **** and make rush necromicon viable)
Octarine Core lifesteal is now 33%( lets face it, 25 % is ****, even OD cant abuse of it)
Now passives like Fury Swipes, Split Shot, time lock, caustic finale and Burning spears/life break All now lifesteal from Octarine core ( it would be a fun buff to faceless void because it would give him sustain and mana, medusa and huskar too)
Now aghamihns Life Break Gives Disarm status on the target for 3/4/5 seconds( huskar is in a very very bad spot right now and i think he does need a huge buff, at least his Lumi mage build)
Vengeful spirit Nether Swap Now gives a status + 10% on vengeful aura whenever she ults for a period of 12 seconds, this status is stackable and cannot be purge( Carry venge and a real use of aghamins ?)
Juggernaut Healing ward can now be toggle, whenever you disative healing ward becomes invulnerable, 3 seconds of cd(the micro on the healing ward does deserve a buff like this one)
Veil of discord now gives Discord = Area target Efect radius 600, all targets will receive a - 10 % magic resistance status when 500 dotameters from any allied hero, last 12 seconds and can Stack to 4( a real use of veil of discord, imagine how wonders it would work with a enigma/dark seer doing the setup, the item in some situations can give -40 % of magic resistance, it would be a buff to the wombo combo lineups)
aaaand would want to see a fun buff to sniper, for him look like a real sniper of the map

YellulzQuiet

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sunabonzu » November 13, 2015 8:36pm | Report
My only wish is to have that disarming effect for Elder Titan's Earth Splitter able to pierce through Spell Immunity, and cannot be Dispelled; on the "hard to land" Aghanim's Scepter upgrade Ultimate skill.

Sunabonzu

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » November 13, 2015 10:35pm | Report
YellulzQuiet wrote:

Now passives like Fury Swipes, Split Shot, time lock, caustic finale and Burning spears/life break All now lifesteal from Octarine core ( it would be a fun buff to faceless void because it would give him sustain and mana, medusa and huskar too)

It already does, it's just that nobody buys octarine on those heroes because it sucks ***.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » November 13, 2015 11:39pm | Report
Well Tera, a core Sand King is an excellent carrier of Octarine Core, but your point stands that no one gets Octarine Lifesteal for UAMs. Octarine is picked up on OD because it lowers the CD of his ult and gives him more mana than any other item.

Octarine's Lifesteal portion is for a very specific group of heroes (Bristle, Zeus, Leshrac, Death Prophet, Tumblrsaw, still testing it on Dragon Knight to mixed results), and pretty bad for everyone else unless you happen to one of the of handful of heroes that benefit from it comboing with blade mail (Razor, Axe, Sand King). Most people are getting it for CD reduction.

And yeah, making it so that the carrier's spells can't be disjointed and active UAMs can't miss is not a bad idea.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Califocus » November 14, 2015 5:44am | Report
All I want is techies buffs

Califocus

Notable (1)
Steam: Rubick^3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by YellulzQuiet » November 14, 2015 5:56am | Report
It already does, it's just that nobody buys octarine on those heroes because it sucks ***.
[/quote]
Nobody buy octarine on these heros because it sucks
It should be a item that benefits CD reduction and spell lifesteal, but all heroes just buy it for the CD reduction, why ? because you cant manfight or even sustain with just 25% spell lifesteal, if you want to confirm see Outworld Devourer, Zeus, enigma, etc...
AND NO , it does not, you can test if you want, Medusa split shot does not work and the stats would be amazing on her, kind like the new bloodstone on her( although i dont like bloodstone on her)
Ursa would benefit from this item cause the cd reduction on overpower is a benefit to his dps, as well as guinso and his blink, but Fury claws do not lifesteal from Octarine core which makes it less viable that it should be

YellulzQuiet

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » November 14, 2015 6:01am | Report
YellulzQuiet wrote:

Nobody buy octarine on these heros because it sucks
It should be a item that benefits CD reduction and spell lifesteal, but all heroes just buy it for the CD reduction, why ? because you cant manfight or even sustain with just 25% spell lifesteal, if you want to confirm see Outworld Devourer, Zeus, enigma, etc...
AND NO , it does not, you can test if you want, Medusa split shot does not work and the stats would be amazing on her, kind like the new bloodstone on her( although i dont like bloodstone on her)
Ursa would benefit from this item cause the cd reduction on overpower is a benefit to his dps, as well as guinso and his blink, but Fury claws do not lifesteal from Octarine core which makes it less viable that it should be
[/quote]
refresher is waaaaaay better, it also gives double ult and BKB.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » November 14, 2015 7:27am | Report
Why not just up the amount you lifesteal off of creeps? Since that's the issue, you don't life steal that much off of creeps, (It's 5%, that's really damn low) and that's where most of the potential life steal can come from. Boost it to like 10 or 15% and the item is okay as a source of life steal on a lot more heroes. Especially since spell damage comes in less frequent intervals than physical damage, so it could probably be a little higher than regular lifesteal.

Not enough heroes of course, but a little more. Makes it better on Zeus, Leshrac, Lina, and probably Timbersaw? There's very few heroes that potentially deal enough spell damage to validate buying the item for the lifesteal, whereas the cooldown is huge because it affects active items as well. And the heroes like to buy it also tend to buy the most active items.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved