|Allowed Targets:||Enemy Units|
Shackles the target to an enemy unit or tree in a line directly behind it. If no unit or tree is present, the stun duration is reduced to 0.75
Cast Range: 800
Shackle Search Range: 575
Success Stun Duration: 2.0
Fail Stun Duration: 0.75
Mana Cost: 70
Cooldown Time: 16
Blocked completely when target is the holder. Not blocked for secondary targets.
Windranger's variety of bow skills includes an arrow with thick ropes attached to encumber any escaping target.
- Shackleshot travels at a speed of 1650. and cannot be disjointed.
- The projectile searches for enemies or trees within 23° at the opposite side of the target from where Shackleshot was cast from.
- This means when Windranger blinked away after cast, it will latch based on the cast location, not her current location.
- Shackleshot always prioritizes units over trees.
- If the target gets shackled to a unit, both of them are stunned for the full duration.
- The stun persists, even when the primary or the secondary unit or tree die earlier.
- The stun also persists, when one of the target gets freed from the stun earlier.
- When the primary target dies before the shackle reaches it, it still can latch to a secondary unit and stun it.
- Can be cast on, but cannot latch on ancient creeps, Roshan, Warlock's Golem and the Primal Split spirits.
- Can latch on invisible units, units in the Fog of War and the trees from Sprout.