|Allowed Targets:||Enemy Units|
Huskar draws upon his health to break an enemy's life, leaping at a target within attack range to inflict a percentage of that hero's current HP, and slow at the cost of his own vitality. While leaping, Huskar is magic immune. Slow lasts 5 seconds. Upgradable by Aghanim's Scepter.
Cast Range: 550
Slow Duration: 4/5/6
) of target's current HP
Self Damage: 35% of Huskar's current HP
Cooldown Time: 12(4*)
Will block damage but not the slow. Huskar still takes damage.
Huskar still leaps on the target.
Slow can be purged.
Increases damage dealt, reduces cooldown.
No matter the danger, Huskar thrusts himself into melees that only he can survive.
- Life Break cannot be disjointed.
- Huskar can use items during the leap.
- If Huskar is disabled during the leap or the target moves more than 1400 units in 0.015 seconds, the leap stops.
- Self-inflicted damage to Huskar is Magical damage. Thus, it can be reduced by magic resistance (including the effect from Berserker's Blood), or blocked by magic immunity.
- With base magic resistance included,the targeted enemy will lose 37,5%(48,75*) of his current HP.