Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I broke my blog. Please help!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » I broke my blog. Please help! 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by delta17 » August 23, 2018 11:56pm | Report
This was a couple of weeks ago but as I was working on updating my "Meet my Creations" blog page, I might have broke it by the time I pressed the Update button. Currently, when trying to visit my blog, you'll be greeted by a 502 error.

I'm going to bet $0 that the cause of this error is from the way I mis-formatted the bbcodes in the blog. I've used [ tables ] and [ randomize ], so perhaps I made an error in writing down the blog and that made the server impossible to read it. In other words, the way I placed [ td ] or [ tr ] as it interact might have caused it and I have no way to edit it away.

How to fix this?

delta17

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (22)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » August 24, 2018 2:05am | Report
Hey delta!

I think this issue is a first for us, we're going to look into and fix the problem as soon as possible!

Have no fear, we will save your blog!
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by delta17 » August 24, 2018 4:05am | Report
I appreciate it, thanks.

delta17

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (22)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved