2 new heroes to be hyped about!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 2 new heroes to be hyped about!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by delta17 » August 11, 2017 7:20pm | Report
http://imgur.com/a/awu9f

2 new heroes were announced at the special presentation in the TI. One is obviously Sylph that was detected by some guy skimming codes but the armadillo musketeer was totally unexpected. I haven't digested everything yet from the video but I bet he will have a slick mobility spell and maybe a strength or agility hero.

Sylph is obviously int from her looks and from what I see, she looked liked Puck with a lantern if viewed from top-down. Which may be hard to distinguish.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THEM?

delta17

Unremarkable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LordVesper » August 11, 2017 11:28pm | Report
That armadillo musketeer might as well be Puss In Boots and that Puck-looking gal could be Tinkerbell for all I know! Looking forward to this update. This will surely save Dota 2 from being a dying game. I'm happy that Valve finally recognized its mistakes of not adding enough content and are willing to fix that.
My name's Vesper and I'll be here to make UPDATED guides on heroes that I excel with in Dota 2. While I'm not Miracle or Dendi, I feel like I know quite a bit that may be of use to a lot of players :)

General Dota 2 Guides:
Guide to GAINING Solo MMR
Dota 2 Hero Guides:
Bloodseeker Sven Meepo

LordVesper

Unremarkable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » August 13, 2017 7:24am | Report
Very excited to see new heroes! :)

Krwiozerca

Notable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca