2 new heroes to be hyped about!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 2 new heroes to be hyped about! 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by delta17 » August 11, 2017 7:20pm | Report
http://imgur.com/a/awu9f

2 new heroes were announced at the special presentation in the TI. One is obviously Sylph that was detected by some guy skimming codes but the armadillo musketeer was totally unexpected. I haven't digested everything yet from the video but I bet he will have a slick mobility spell and maybe a strength or agility hero.

Sylph is obviously int from her looks and from what I see, she looked liked Puck with a lantern if viewed from top-down. Which may be hard to distinguish.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THEM?

delta17

Notable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LordVesper » August 11, 2017 11:28pm | Report
That armadillo musketeer might as well be Puss In Boots and that Puck-looking gal could be Tinkerbell for all I know! Looking forward to this update. This will surely save Dota 2 from being a dying game. I'm happy that Valve finally recognized its mistakes of not adding enough content and are willing to fix that.
Check out my in-depth guides and see if anything catches your attention:
Phantom Assassin Guide

Want to add me on Steam for whatever reason except scamming?
Here's the link!

LordVesper

Notable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » August 13, 2017 7:24am | Report
Very excited to see new heroes! :)

Krwiozerca

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 25, 2017 7:36am | Report
Just a few more days and they'll be also added to DOTAFire! ;)

I wonder who'll craft the next successful guides for the new heroes, should be fun!
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Distinguished (266)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 25, 2017 1:07pm | Report
I'm actually super stoked. Sylph seems like someone I would love playing, since I enjoy playing Puck :)

it's a pangolin, not an armadillo :P

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Memorable (50)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RadwanX » October 25, 2017 1:56pm | Report
It is confirmed that the new Pangolin hero (Puss in boots) will introduce a new mechanic - a lot are sure it is vector targeting e.g. to have him rolling in a line you draw with your mouse cursor. But who knows we'll see.

I'm super hyped for Sylph as I also like dark heroes and I'm pretty sure I will play her often. She looks like a caster intelligence hero.

RadwanX

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RadioactiveMat » November 1, 2017 7:13am | Report
I like the game is developing :-) You are excited about the new heroes
But most I like RL items and RL crates ofr buy, are they available? I sell my RL crates at this store https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league

RadioactiveMat

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!