+2 HP Regen
Pushes any target unit 600 units in the direction it is facing. Double click to self-cast.
Cast Range: 550 (750 for enemies)
Push Distance: 600
Push Duration: 0.5
Can target self while spell immune. Can not target any other spell immune unit.
Allows you to manipulate others, for good or evil.
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- Pushes the target at a speed of 1500.
- The target is not disabled during the push, so it still can cast spells or items, attack and turn during the push.
- It also means that it won't cancel channeling spells on the target.
- However, it does cancel the user's channeling spells upon cast, since it's a single target spell. It's not the push itself canceling them.
- Does not push units affected by a Chronosphere, Black Hole, Duel, or an enemy Kinetic Field.
- Can target any unit, except for wards and buildings. It can also push a Homing Missile.
- Can force units over impassable terrain. Trees within 100 radius around the pushed target get destroyed during the push.
- Can be cast on Roshan but with no effect, since Roshan is immune to forced movement.