Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Evil Lane Combos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Evil Lane Combos 157 posts - page 1 of 16
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » November 15, 2012 2:45am | Report
Been having a think about this recently...which are the nastiest, most evil 2 per lane combos that you can come up with? And how would you counter them?

Few starters:

1) Leshrac and Shadow Demon. The combination of Disruption, Soul Catcher and Split Earth is just evil, and often enough to take down a hero early game with very little chance of stopping it.

2) Juggernaut and Crystal Maiden. This works pretty well with Venomancer or Tidehunter too. Basically, Frostbite plus Blade Fury = Dead.

3) Lina and Bane. A nasty enough nuking combination anyway, as soon as they hit level 6 it's absolute carnage. Nightmare disables one player, Fiend's Grip the other. Lina can let rip with her full arsenal (you can still cast on Nightmared players, only physical attacks take the effect off them).

4) Shadow Shaman and Ursa. It ain't subtle, and it's ain't pretty - Shackles plus Overpower = Dead.

5) Pudge and Rubick. Telekinesis and Meat Hook make a great combo - the stun placement makes it almost impossible for Pudge to miss.

6) Vengeful Spirit and Alchemist. Combination of two heavy damage, early game stuns in Magic Missile and Unstable Concoction can let you get a lot of kills.
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wilddeonpwn » November 15, 2012 2:49am | Report
Well I think this could be countered easily, but it's funny while it lasts:

Dark Seer and an invis hero. DS spikes the invis hero and the invis hero goes to stand next to the enemy, still invisible of course. It's soo funny, and the extremely slow reaction people like the one in DotaCinema's fails just stand there and go "Whaa-?" then you finish them off.

But it's really funny.

A nasty lane combo, however, is a Juggernaut and Crystal Maiden. CM freezes opponent and they get the full blow of Blade Fury. It hurts o.o".

I'll be checking back to this, seeing what people come up with!

wilddeonpwn

Established (102)
Steam: wilddeonpwn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperNova » November 15, 2012 3:29am | Report
viper and venomancer, welcome to DoT hell. you will be slowed so much and you cant even do anything.

SuperNova

Notable (16)
Steam: BaconBorn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nryn » November 15, 2012 4:52am | Report
CM/veno/rhasta and ursa/jugg is really old though.

venge and sven had been used as combo too.

es cornering an enemy with fissure so he have to take the long route to run back while he is open for you and your lane partner and the creeps.

nryn

Notable (1)
Steam: rice_in_a_bowl
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » November 15, 2012 4:55am | Report
Pudge + Omniknight = Repel + Rot

Keeper of the Light + Broodmother = A lot of push, spamming Spawn Spiderlings
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Allegiance » November 15, 2012 6:49am | Report
Omniknight + Bounty Hunter

Heal the invis + Jinada hurts really bad

Allegiance

Notable (9)
Steam: d4rkdest1ny
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by StevenLK » November 15, 2012 1:00pm | Report
Undying+ any stun or slow= So many kills early game

StevenLK

Notable (10)
Steam: LSK.exe
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by daPhongster » November 17, 2012 2:44pm | Report
Omniknight + Outworld Destroyer
Infinite Mana = Infinite Heals

daPhongster

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LordDraigo » November 18, 2012 6:13am | Report
Wasn't there a couple of old ones? Like Sand King + Lina? Or Sven + Lina? Spose the motto of this story is Stun + Lina
Sad there is no Nyx Picture :(

Steam: Nareik123, Nickname: LordDraigo. Hit me up for some team stuff.

LordDraigo

Steam: nareik123
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PrinceSitri » November 24, 2012 7:47pm | Report
I do not know if it is a good combo but I played Keeper of the Light once and was laned with our Vengeful Spirit. I was very funny level 3 onwards, I channel Illuminate to max, Vengeful Magic Missile,release Illuminate, right click, dead. Replenish her mana with Chakra Magic then repeat process. haha She had a monster kill before level 6. :)

PrinceSitri

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved