Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Evil Lane Combos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Evil Lane Combos 157 posts - page 2 of 16
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LordDraigo » November 28, 2012 5:47am | Report
Sounds pretty beastly but mana expensive! Definitely would not want to fck with a Keeper Sven combo!
Sad there is no Nyx Picture :(

Steam: Nareik123, Nickname: LordDraigo. Hit me up for some team stuff.

LordDraigo

Steam: nareik123
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Atlas » November 28, 2012 12:01pm | Report
Kunkka and Shadow Demon works the same way Lesh and SD does, only it's a better lane in my opinion. You have a carry and a support, and Kunkka has great lane control with Tidebringer.

Atlas
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (117)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fuzzgun91 » November 28, 2012 6:39pm | Report
You're listing all of my favorites. Another interesting one is for the rare sidelane Pudge.

Pudge + Dark Seer is ridiculous. Ion shell + Rot = insane DPS. Dark Seer pops his Ion Shell on Pudge, hastes him at a target, and sits back and laughs.

Fuzzgun91

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sp12 » November 28, 2012 7:57pm | Report
CK/SD/SK/Siren/Shaman/Lion with Lesh/Lina/Kunkka

Preferably carry with support. Add exort invoker mid.

OM+Jugg is fun for dual melee. Bloodlust jugg with ignite slow and easy blade fury.
Feel free to check out my guides for Spectre, Dragon Knight, Siren, Medusa, Sniper, Disruptor, or Void. They're pretty cool.

Sp12

Remarkable (25)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vash » November 29, 2012 11:50am | Report
Pugna and Undying are pretty op early game due to Pugna's Decrepify.
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Lest we forget...

Vash

Notable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by naga » December 4, 2012 6:49am | Report
Warlock with Axe. Warlock will just have to spam his heals and Axe can tank all the way

naga

Steam: :)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PrinceSitri » December 4, 2012 9:37pm | Report
I forgot the Sven and Lina combo. Sven uses Storm Hammer then Lina uses Light Strike Array while Sven moves closer to strike or Lina can finish it off with Dragon Slave or to whoever the kill have to go. This can all be done upon reaching level 3 to get the first blood. If you were squishy and lane against Sven and Lina then you're food.

PrinceSitri

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » December 11, 2012 3:36pm | Report
PL + shadow shaman is very nice. Once juxtapose is level 2/3 and shackles its a kill. Plus the lance and ether shock if they escape.
Wisp and Ursa is pretty fun with the teleportation and ursa just kills then u go back.
KotL and Lina isn't bad although its squishy(i havent tried it before) with illuminate and chackra magic plus Lina's burst damage. its a kill

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowStorm » December 12, 2012 12:44am | Report
Shadow Shaman and Juggernaut are pretty lethal with the whole Shackle and Blade Fury combo

ShadowStorm

Steam: ShadowStorm
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » December 12, 2012 5:04am | Report
Shadow Shaman actually works with anyone, he has two disables, very easy to get kills with on lane.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved