Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Evil Lane Combos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Evil Lane Combos 157 posts - page 7 of 16
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mattyg2787 » August 20, 2013 3:31pm | Report
Spirit Breaker and Natures prophet. Sure, you'll probably lose your lane but everyone else will be ganked like crazy. Maybe a Wisp on the other far lane :D

mattyg2787

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by manic_e » August 25, 2013 1:37pm | Report
This isn't a lane combo but a late game combo but it certainly is evil. Warlock + Zeus with scepter and refresher orb.

I came across this by accident I was playing as warlockand hit 4 enemy heroes with Fatal Bonds none of them were below half health. Zues ulti's twice and they all melt, best thing is I got the kills :p

manic_e

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ClownCloud » August 25, 2013 11:59pm | Report
Skywrath Mage and Keeper of the Light is usually a fun lane to run. With KotL acting as a mana fountain, Sky can spam Arcane Bolt almost infinitely. Then, Ancient Seal + a fully charged Illuminate = death.

ClownCloud

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Brutikus » September 10, 2013 6:17pm | Report
Kunkka with Tidebringer Plus Warlock with Fatal Bonds do I need to say more?

Brutikus

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Onin » September 11, 2013 6:31am | Report
Kunkka is great at harassing in lane but it can be real hard to finish a hero off. You can definitely eat through their regen items fast. Plus he can easily find himself over extended which makes finishing heroes off even more difficult.

IMO what can really make Kunkka evil is either a nuker/stuner in lane or a roaming ganker.

Onin

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lim3 » September 12, 2013 2:31am | Report
Keeper + death prophet !! If you havent tried this yet I cannot reccomend it highly enough! if you are facing a melee hero he is not going to be able to get any farm at all :) Crypt Swarm + illuminate = byebye :)

Try this and give me some feedback, it is worth trying, belive me :)

lim3

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » September 13, 2013 8:23am | Report
I played in a game yesterday where the lanes weren't terribly unbalanced, but the final team fight.

Other team consisted of:
Riki
Drow Ranger
Ursa
Omniknight
Kunkka

So much DPS! Plus heals. Plus silence. It was like the ultimate Pub Stomp team.

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » September 13, 2013 8:38am | Report
Tyerker wrote:

I played in a game yesterday where the lanes weren't terribly unbalanced, but the final team fight.

Other team consisted of:
Riki
Drow Ranger
Ursa
Omniknight
Kunkka

So much DPS! Plus heals. Plus silence. It was like the ultimate Pub Stomp team.

that sounds like a horrible team, they have 4 item dependent heroes and 1 bit item and level dependent support

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » September 13, 2013 8:53am | Report
Hmm the most game breaking lane would be huskar(dot guy), wd, es(or any stunner)
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » September 13, 2013 11:22am | Report

that sounds like a horrible team, they have 4 item dependent heroes and 1 bit item and level dependent support

Well they did something right. Final kills were like 38-11 in a 25 minute game or something like that. They were all pretty fed.

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved