Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DOTAFire's Top Scores!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » DOTAFire's Top Scores! 33 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wilddeonpwn » January 4, 2013 7:54pm | Report
Do you know what your top scores are? If you don't, here's what you should do:

1. Go to DotaBuff
2. Type in your current Steam Name.
3. Find you.
4. Go to the "Records" section.
5. View them and TELL ME!

DOTAFIRE'S TOP SCORES!

Highest Kills: 51 (Pu12e - Night Stalker
Highest GPM: 1120 (metsubushi - skeleton king)
Highest Assists: 51 (PotMPlz - necrolyte)
Highest Last Hits: 794 (Xenasis - Nature's Prophet)
Highest Hero Damage: 55634 (Pu12e - Zeus)
Highest Hero Healing: 14615 (jaslam - Dazzle)
Highest Tower Damage: 14189 (vookus - Clinkz)
Highest Denies: 112 (vookus - Enigma)
Longest Match Duration: 1:36:22 (Nubtrain - Night Stalker)

Have a score better than one of these? Post it below!

NOTE: PROVIDE YOUR DOTABUFF!

Err..so in case anyone was wondering what happened to the previous thread, you could call this the new Sticky'd one, and it serves a better purpose. Post some new scores :)

wilddeonpwn

Established (102)
Steam: wilddeonpwn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by vookus » January 6, 2013 11:02am | Report
Highest Tower Damage: 14189 Clinkz
Highest Denies: 112 Enigma

https://dotabuff.com/players/47455/records

vookus

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wilddeonpwn » January 6, 2013 6:49pm | Report
@Vookus Congratulations! New high scores! Grats!

wilddeonpwn

Established (102)
Steam: wilddeonpwn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » January 8, 2013 1:33pm | Report
P U 12 e!!!!!!

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lukson987 » January 30, 2013 8:24am | Report
Actually it was the longest match duration for 9 other people

lukson987

Notable (5)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mirror » January 31, 2013 10:27pm | Report
Quoted:
Actually it was the longest match duration for 9 other people

The story could not have been more different.

At the start me and my friends got an early lead, lots of kill some towers and it looked like a pub stomp. Then our Naga got the brilliant Idea to all get Divine Rapiers, our support could not afford one and our CK would have none of it so me Naga and our Brood Mother all got rapiers at once. Then we lost them in a bad team fight.

It was back and forth both sides even until there was a team fight and 9 people died. Our Naga was the lone hero left and picked up all 3 Rapiers. He had a lot of gold so he walked the the shop and bought a 4th rapier. He hit for 1200 damage on an illusion.

Disaster struck a team fight later! Naga was out of place, Axe called him and killed him before he could use song. As phantom I ran in and grabbed on of the rapiers were it fell but there fully farmed hard cary Lone Druid got the other 3.

our worth nightmare the game was bleak. Druid pushed mid to end it by him self. The only thing stopping him was CK and phantom Lancer. CK untlied and Pl created an army and at the last moment Druids health fell and as Phantom Lancer got all 4 Divine Rapiers.

It was now or never. Druid stayed at there base and the rest pushed bot. Naga stayed at our base and the rest pushed mid. Even with our team and Rapiers druid had moved his mane items on his hero now that he had the room and we could not kill him. Time was running out as Nagas ulti could stall for so long.

With a trick we got druid to chase our support and me CK and brood started hitting there tier 4 towers in a base race. We would have lost but I hit for over 1000 damage on all my issions

As there Anchent blew up every one agreed it was the closest game they had ever played.

And the proof or if you want to see 4 Rapiers in one game

ID 40803744

https://dotabuff.com/matches/40803744
My lone druid starting items are 12 Iron wood branches, 6 for the hero and 6 for the bear. Even if the bear does not get stats more twigs are OP on any hero.

Mirror

Remarkable (22)
Steam: TC | Shooting Star
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lukson987 » February 1, 2013 3:16am | Report
Mirror wrote:

The story could not have been more different.

At the start me and my friends got an early lead, lots of kill some towers and it looked like a pub stomp. Then our Naga got the brilliant Idea to all get Divine Rapiers, our support could not afford one and our CK would have none of it so me Naga and our Brood Mother all got rapiers at once. Then we lost them in a bad team fight.

It was back and forth both sides even until there was a team fight and 9 people died. Our Naga was the lone hero left and picked up all 3 Rapiers. He had a lot of gold so he walked the the shop and bought a 4th rapier. He hit for 1200 damage on an illusion.

Disaster struck a team fight later! Naga was out of place, Axe called him and killed him before he could use song. As phantom I ran in and grabbed on of the rapiers were it fell but there fully farmed hard cary Lone Druid got the other 3.

our worth nightmare the game was bleak. Druid pushed mid to end it by him self. The only thing stopping him was CK and phantom Lancer. CK untlied and Pl created an army and at the last moment Druids health fell and as Phantom Lancer got all 4 Divine Rapiers.

It was now or never. Druid stayed at there base and the rest pushed bot. Naga stayed at our base and the rest pushed mid. Even with our team and Rapiers druid had moved his mane items on his hero now that he had the room and we could not kill him. Time was running out as Nagas ulti could stall for so long.

With a trick we got druid to chase our support and me CK and brood started hitting there tier 4 towers in a base race. We would have lost but I hit for over 1000 damage on all my issions

As there Anchent blew up every one agreed it was the closest game they had ever played.

And the proof or if you want to see 4 Rapiers in one game

ID 40803744

https://dotabuff.com/matches/40803744

Wow. Impressive. :)

lukson987

Notable (5)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » February 1, 2013 2:23pm | Report
My 1:36:22 NS game trumps Mirror's!

http://dotabuff.com/matches/112842009

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » February 1, 2013 2:29pm | Report
Nubtrain wrote:

My 1:36:22 NS game trumps Mirror's!

http://dotabuff.com/matches/112842009

How did you manage to win? Base Race?

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » February 1, 2013 3:22pm | Report
xCO2 wrote:

How did you manage to win? Base Race?

We had to pull tricks out our arses, capitalize on their mistakes and at the last push slowed down SF and Sven to have the rest of the team to destroy their Ancient

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved