Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Evil Lane Combos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Evil Lane Combos 157 posts - page 6 of 16
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » June 10, 2013 3:04pm | Report
Dazzle and Alchemist/ Bristleback. Both have spells that deal physical damage and have spells that reduce armor.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by poztal » June 11, 2013 8:09am | Report
For me the #1 spot and should be so for all. Crystal Maiden. + Juggernaut combo.

Even for cluless players it`s a nobrainer. 1 point in nova for Crystal Maiden. 1 in Blade Fury for jugg at start, First blood easy then have Crystal Maiden. pick up Frostbite. and 1 point in aura at 4.

But wooooo you might think what about mid/late late game?

First of all Crystal maiden will now have atlest 2-3 points in aura to make her contribute to the entire team + let juggernaut almost use blade fury on CD.

Ohhhhhhh lets not forget that awesome totem of juggernaut ;)

This is for public ofc...

poztal

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Slim Nezo » August 7, 2013 4:46pm | Report
N'aix(LifeStealer) and any Invis hero Preferably Nyx Assasin. When both of you get to Lvl 6, Nyx uses his Ulti and N'aix uses his ulti. BOOM u acn kill anyone with this Combo. Nyx stun N'aix kills, If the enemy gets away N'aix just uses Open wounds and he cant get away at all :). This combo works through out all game.

Slim Nezo

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by T1mmay » August 8, 2013 3:13pm | Report
Bane, Alchemist, and Visage. Nightmare, then alchemist stun, then visage soul assumption. Destroys early game.

T1mmay

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Droes » August 9, 2013 2:50am | Report
One of my recent favorites is definately Sand King + Omniknight
I believe it speaks for itself.
Burrowstrike into the enemies, than Purification + some Caustic Finale explosions
is pretty damn overpowered.

Sincerely you should try it.

The incredible nuking power makes up for the lack of range attacks.
Life is really simple, but we insist in making it complicated.
~Confucius

Droes

Notable (3)
Steam: Goddamn Hippie
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TehWekr » August 9, 2013 4:59am | Report
Spirit Breaker + Lifestealer is quite funny at pubs.

TehWekr

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by C0L0NEL999 » August 9, 2013 6:27am | Report
I was once against Tiny and Centaur Warrunner .
I wasn't able to stay alive in the lane for 5 seconds after they both reached level 2.
Tiny Tosses Centaur Warrunner , then Centaur Warrunner uses Hoof Stomp, stunning me and my lane-mate until Tiny comes nearby and uses Avalanche.

C0L0NEL999

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jns_x-gamer » August 16, 2013 8:54am | Report
Tusk + Centaur Warrunner = Many early game kills

Tusk Snowballs with both inside, then CW uses Hoof Stomp and even Double Edge if needed. U can't escape!

jns_x-gamer

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SideShow123 » August 20, 2013 11:17am | Report
This week, I was dominated by a invoker/ursa lane, cold snap and ursa's attack speed buff was just evil... then again, maybe we shouldn't have run a veno/viper against it... that was dumb of us!

SideShow123

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by C0L0NEL999 » August 20, 2013 11:56am | Report
Good thing that DotA1's latest heroes aren't yet available in DotA2, I was once against the new hero Oracle and Ursa, this hero can make heroes in a small area around a target hero stop moving for up to 3 seconds from level 1, and then Ursa would just kill me or my teammate everytime that hero has his spell again.

C0L0NEL999

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved