Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Evil Lane Combos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Evil Lane Combos 157 posts - page 5 of 16
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jrt3993 » May 4, 2013 8:05pm | Report
I did a kotl, wisp hard lane before where I would tether him and he would give me mana so we could both get it. We spammed spirits and illuminate and pushed the hell out of the lane. It completely shut down the carry.

jrt3993

Steam: Jrt3993
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dotb » May 10, 2013 6:43am | Report
Dazzle + Sven or (Juggernaut with boots first, Bladefury)
Poison Touch->(Stun->Warcry) or Bladefury
Done ;)

dotb

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by shad2810 » May 11, 2013 3:56am | Report
brewmaster and razor seem to work out well too.

shad2810

Steam: shade
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by frogger_29 » May 16, 2013 10:36pm | Report
Undying and Outworld Devourer seem to work well, too. Infinite Decays + Infinite Astral Imprisonments = no HP and mana for the enemy team!

frogger_29

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » May 17, 2013 12:48am | Report
Shadow Demon + Lina is the most OP combo Early, Mid AND Late Game imo and is the reason why Lina gets banned whenever someone picks up a Shadow Demon in Pro games.

Shadow Demon Initiaties with Disruption then immediately hits the Disrupted opponent with Soul Catcher, then start stacking Shadow Poison for now. As soon as Disruption ends, the opponent will get hit by a nicely timed Light Strike Array and Stunned after which Lina can blast off Laguna Blade and Dragon Slave, and all the while, the opponent is getting whaled on by their Disruption Illusions and Shadow Poison Stacks. Now that she's fired off all her Nukes, Lina will resort to her Auto-Atack, enhanced by 3 Stacks of Fiery Soul. If, by the time the Stun from Light Strike Array wears off the opponent isn't dead yet, Shadow Fiend can use Demonic Purge to Slow so that the Illusions can keep up with the escaping Hero.

If you can survive a well executed combo like this...you must be cheating. 8D

You can swap Lina for Lion as well...if you really want to

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SawsBaws » May 28, 2013 5:43am | Report
I tried something really funny the other night, I was Veno and my mate was WL. Venomous gale and fatal bonds really destroys the enemy. WL and Gyro is pretty sick too, just fatal bonds them and flak cannon away :D
Rubick and Tuskar is pretty funny aswell. Iceshards and when he runs away rubick throws him back behind the iceshards ;)

SawsBaws

Steam: SawsBaws
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mirror » May 28, 2013 7:34am | Report
"If you can survive a well executed combo like this...you must be cheating. 8D"

Or they have a teammate step in and save them or late game all of the other teams heros get BKB

I personally like Shadow Demon and Leshrach because after you get first blood you can start pushing down towers and force a rotation.
My lone druid starting items are 12 Iron wood branches, 6 for the hero and 6 for the bear. Even if the bear does not get stats more twigs are OP on any hero.

Mirror

Remarkable (22)
Steam: TC | Shooting Star
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » May 28, 2013 8:50am | Report
Keeper of the Light and Phantom Lancer, aka the Cancer Lancer combo. Viper/ Venomancer is also really hard to lane against.

R-Conqueror
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Brincess Pubblegum » June 10, 2013 5:24am | Report
A new favorite of mine has been Pudge and Keeper of the Light, So much early game hooking. It's ridiculous, I'm usually 10-1 by about 15 minutes, just max hook ASAP and have kotl max mana regen first.

Brincess Pubblegum

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by tanhauser08 » June 10, 2013 1:13pm | Report
I can't believe nobody's mentioned the luna/vengeful spirit combo. stacking damage auras and 2 stuns = lvl 2 first blood as soon as they get near you

tanhauser08

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved