Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What skills/items can you make OP?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What skills/items can you make OP? 44 posts - page 1 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » September 3, 2014 12:18pm | Report
The question's in the title, but let me explain the rules:

You cannot change the damage/range, but instead change a feature of the skill, say.. cm's ultimate changes from channeled to not channeled and follows her around like razor ult.

I don't mean simply buffing the damage or duration, but add in an additional effect, Laguna Blade now jumps to multiple targets etc.

Be as creative and crazy as you want, remember, the point of this is to change the skill/item to make it as OP as you can WITHOUT changing damage/duration/stats etc.

Have fun, and I will add an OP rating list and we'll see who wins >:) (no prize included, colours and contents may vary from illustrations)

Top 10!

#10: Living Armor removes all negative debuffs and heals for 50 HP/sec. -Sando
#9 Sand King - Epicenter is no longer channeled. - BKVoiceover
#8: Mirana's Moonlight Shadow applies the same invisibility like Slark's Shadow Dance. -Yasutsuna
#7: Ghost Ship damages and stuns everybody all the way through it's path and also doesn't apply the damage it reduced later. -Dimonychan
#6: Wrath of Nature has infinite bounces like Chain Frost with Agh's. -Kkoopman3
#5: Thirst gains stacks from every single unit. Neutrals included. -Zero
#4: Io can Tether enemy heros, healing turns to harm and the Overcharge buffs are reversed. Can Relocate. -natguy389
#3: - Doom Bringer : Devour can now be cast on heroes. You gain the skills of the devoured hero. -Hamstertamer
#2: If Doom kills the unit it is casted on, the Doom jumps on another hero randomly. -Hades4u
#1: Allies can now move around in Chronosphere. (not really OP, but damn, this would change so many games amirite?)

-Kkoopman3

<<<<WINNER

I really enjoyed making this little fun contest thread thing, and will do more when I have thought of different topics!

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » September 3, 2014 1:44pm | Report
- Rubick : Spell Steal can now be cast on allies.

- Faceless Void : Chronosphere AOE changed to universal. Void freezes the entire universe, materializes in front of the enemy players, and starts bashing their brains out.

- Bristleback : Bristle's model changed to a hedgehog. Any concept of "front" or "back" is made completely irrelevant - there are quills on every side and Bristleback always triggers.

- doom bringer : Devour can now be cast on heroes. You gain the skills of the devoured hero.

- Disruptor : All his skills have global cast range. This guy is controlling the *weather* for God's sake. Aghanim's scepter gives them global AOE as well.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Seagull » September 3, 2014 2:12pm | Report
Global AOE Kinetic Field would be OP indeed 8{3

Seagull

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (9)
Steam: HAEÆ
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mastadoom » September 3, 2014 4:09pm | Report
Pugna- Life Drain hits all enemy units in its cast range.

mastadoom

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » September 3, 2014 4:12pm | Report
Global Black Hole or if Doom kills the unit it is casted on, the Doom jumps on another hero randomly.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yasutsuna » September 3, 2014 4:27pm | Report
Mirana's Moonlight Shadow applies the same invisibility like Slark's Shadow Dance.

Yasutsuna
<Veteran>

Memorable (51)
Steam: Yasutsuna
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » September 3, 2014 4:31pm | Report
Alchemist - can now cast Chemical Rage on Allies.

Omniknight - Guardian Angel now protects ALL friendly UNITS from ALL forms of damage.

Dragon Knight - Dragon Blood is now a global aura.

Huskar - Takes no self-damage from Life Break

Elder Titan - Natural Order decreases total armor and total magic resistance to 0.

Sand King - Epicenter is no longer channeled.

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » September 3, 2014 4:34pm | Report
You can jump to any Fire Remnant without activating other ones, unlimited duration, max 3 remnants.
Who let the rats out?
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » September 3, 2014 6:53pm | Report
Shadow Fiend - Each Shadowraze that is cast has a mini-Requiem of Souls explosion based on your level of your ultimate and the number of souls stored with Necromastery. Each mini-Requiem of Souls does 25% of its original's damage.

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mediocrechicken » September 3, 2014 10:06pm | Report
Nature's Prophet's Teleport no longer has a cast animation

mediocrechicken

Steam: mediocrechicken

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved