Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What skills/items can you make OP?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What skills/items can you make OP? 44 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » September 4, 2014 3:40am | Report
Warlock- Chaotic Offering now summons a portal that spawns Golems every 4 seconds. Lasts 25 seconds, has 1500 health and 0 armor.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » September 4, 2014 6:44am | Report
Earthshaker - Once Fissure is cast, Earthshaker can decide when it's duration ends. Ohh, you'd like to push that mid highground? What a pity...

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Moodkill » September 4, 2014 7:01am | Report
Lich's sacrifice works on allied heroes, well it won't be OP but more of troll XD

Moodkill

Notable (9)
Steam: Moodkill
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by natguy389 » September 4, 2014 7:42am | Report
Io can Tether enemy heros, healing turns to harm and the Overcharge buffs are reversed. Can Relocate.

Muahahaaaaaa

natguy389

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » September 4, 2014 10:00am | Report
Let the OP fest continue!

Kunkka:
Torrent has no cast animation.
Tidebringer applies buff placers and orb effects to all affected targets.
X Marks the Spot lasts indefinite duration, and can be cast any time like Fire Remnant. Isn't blocked by Magic Immunity.
Ghost Ship damages and stuns everybody all the way through it's path and also doesn't apply the damage it reduced later.

Brewmaster:
Thunder Clap now grants Brewmaster all AS&MS reduced with Thunder Clap(similar to Grave Chill), creeps do count.
Drunken Haze now has a chance to affect enemy units that are in close proximity to already affected enemy units with a chance of 10% each second. Initial targets and affected units can be affected again, for full duration.
Drunken Brawler now has double the chance to work on units affected by Drunken Haze.
Primal Split is now removed as completely useless compared to first three skills.
Lol jk Brewmaser now can shift himself between spirits manually via the hotkey effectively letting him to choose the aura carrier and the spirit he will reborn from. Full hp and mana is granted upon the rebirth.

No auras now, no Aghanims, no ****, just go MKB+SuperBasher+Blink+2Mjollnirs and score rampages with 3 clicks.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » September 4, 2014 10:06am | Report
Templar Assassin - Refraction makes you completely immune to any form of damage up to 6 times, and also gives you bonus damage to attacks. The effect isn't visible to enemies until they attack you. Oh wait.

How about... Juggernaut - you become completely invulnerable and can hit enemies up to 12 times for 200-225 damage per hit. Um.

I've got it... Naga Siren make all enemies fall asleep and unable to cast, move or do anything. Enemies with active magic immunity are not effected, but are left to fight alone. Cooldown 60. Umm.

Don't think I've got the hang of this yet :)

How about... Guardian Angel can be cast on individual allies on a 10 second cooldown. Or Living Armor removes all negative debuffs and heals for 50 HP/sec.
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » September 4, 2014 2:14pm | Report
Allies can now move around in Chronosphere.

Pudge Hook is now global.

Poof is instant and no cooldown.

Wrath of Nature has infinite bounces like Chain Frost with Agh's.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » September 4, 2014 2:28pm | Report
Glad to see everyone's enjoying the idea of this! I will post the top OP list in the updated thread soon, but I'm going to leave it for awhile so everybody gets a chance to change a spell, since I haven't really posted my ideas, I guess I will do that now!

Frostbite changes from a root to a stun.

Light Strike Array has no delay.

Freezing Field grants 75% evasion from all spells and physical attacks for the channel duration. (could make it 100% evasion but gotta have some kind of balance, right?)

Damage over time will not affect Refraction

Sacred Arrow homes in on the nearest enemy hero to the cast point.

My work here is done :)

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Seagull » September 4, 2014 2:45pm | Report
test of faith (the teleport) can now target enemy heroes and no longer has delay.

Seagull

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (9)
Steam: HAEÆ
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » September 4, 2014 6:00pm | Report
i got the worst one ever and its not what you all think .....

Nether Ward has a global effect range.

sit in base and cast it every time it comes off cooldown....

no one will want to use abilities MUWAHAHAHAHA

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved