Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What skills/items can you make OP?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What skills/items can you make OP? 44 posts - page 4 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » September 6, 2014 8:47am | Report
Phase Shift No longer channelled.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » September 6, 2014 9:02am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

Can you get to level 6 in time though? VS. all of these other skills >:)

Fair point...
Okay, let's rework Earthshaker!!!

Earthshaker OP rework

Fissure now is divided to 2 skills (D and F), the D one drags all enemies within 400 radius from the line to Earthshaker, while the F one lasts until Fissure comes off cooldown or until Earthshaker wish with pressing F again. Both has independent cooldown
Enchant Totem first attack after it is used becomes 100% splash damage for 500 radius
Aftershock stun pierces magic immune units, and stacks additively with itself and Fissure (also casted upon item usages).
Echo Slam echoes are now global, also give global truesight until all echoes subsides.
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » September 6, 2014 10:52am | Report
EDIT: The results are in! See if you have earned a place in the top 10 :3

For all those who didn't get a place, wait for the next contest. (and don't feel bad, because I couldn't be put in the top ten either :<)

Okay, since the thread seems to be cooling down a bit, I want to pick the TOP TEN OP skills that were posted in this thread. I will update the thread, and you will have your top ten shortly folks, who will be the winner? :3

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » September 6, 2014 12:52pm | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

The question's in the title, but let me explain the rules:

You cannot change the damage/range, but instead change a feature of the skill, say.. cm's ultimate changes from channeled to not channeled and follows her around like razor ult.

I don't mean simply buffing the damage or duration, but add in an additional effect, Laguna Blade now jumps to multiple targets etc.

Be as creative and crazy as you want, remember, the point of this is to change the skill/item to make it as OP as you can WITHOUT changing damage/duration/stats etc.

Have fun, and I will add an OP rating list and we'll see who wins >:) (no prize included, colours and contents may vary from illustrations)

Top 10!

#10: Living Armor removes all negative debuffs and heals for 50 HP/sec. -Sando
#9 Sand King - Epicenter is no longer channeled. - BKVoiceover
#8: Mirana's Moonlight Shadow applies the same invisibility like Slark's Shadow Dance. -Yasutsuna
#7: Ghost Ship damages and stuns everybody all the way through it's path and also doesn't apply the damage it reduced later. -Dimonychan
#6: Wrath of Nature has infinite bounces like Chain Frost with Agh's. -Kkoopman3
#5: Thirst gains stacks from every single unit. Neutrals included. -Zero
#4: Io can Tether enemy heros, healing turns to harm and the Overcharge buffs are reversed. Can Relocate. -natguy389
#3: - Doom Bringer : Devour can now be cast on heroes. You gain the skills of the devoured hero. -Hamstertamer
#2: If Doom kills the unit it is casted on, the Doom jumps on another hero randomly. -Hades4u
#1: Allies can now move around in Chronosphere. (not really OP, but damn, this would change so many games amirite?)

-Kkoopman3

<<<<WINNER

I really enjoyed making this little fun contest thread thing, and will do more when I have thought of different topics!

What, so banishing someone forever with Astral Imprisonment isn't OP?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » September 6, 2014 3:16pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

What, so banishing someone forever with Astral Imprisonment isn't OP?

It's annoying, but it doesn't result in them dying quickly (or at all for that matter) amirite?

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » September 6, 2014 3:20pm | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

It's annoying, but it doesn't result in them dying quickly (or at all for that matter) amirite?

It's basically disconnecting them.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » September 6, 2014 3:29pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

It's basically disconnecting them.

Haha yeah pretty much.
I played a mode called 20x the other day, astral imprisonment duration x 20,that was painful

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » September 6, 2014 4:58pm | Report
I guess i should have make my Golem Portal lasts infinitely....
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by voodoodoll » September 7, 2014 9:08am | Report
Ok, let me try my hand at this ...

Puck's Dream Coil amplifies the damage taken by anyone caught in it by 30%, unless they break the tether.

voodoodoll

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » September 7, 2014 11:33am | Report
9TH PLACE, HELL YEAH!!! :D

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved