Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Evil Lane Combos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Evil Lane Combos 157 posts - page 9 of 16
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mirror » October 16, 2013 10:24am | Report
I actually tried that in a 5 vs 5 scrim ages ago. The big problems were coordinating ultimates (it is harder than it sounds). Team fighting was hard and the other team rushed BKB on all there heroes. Not much me and Lina could do vs a BKB Zeus.
My lone druid starting items are 12 Iron wood branches, 6 for the hero and 6 for the bear. Even if the bear does not get stats more twigs are OP on any hero.

Mirror

Remarkable (22)
Steam: TC | Shooting Star
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » October 29, 2013 7:17am | Report
Played a game last night where Night Stalker roamed and one lane was Treant Protector and Leshrac. They were pushed to our steps on all 3 lanes within 25 minutes, but we managed to make the match last 70 minutes.

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by leocastle » October 29, 2013 11:31am | Report
Top evil combo:

Tiny - Centaur

It's self explainatory.

leocastle

Steam: Leo Castle
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » October 29, 2013 12:50pm | Report
Lina + Keeper of the Light + Shadow Shaman

KotL can keep both of the others' mana up. SS holds 'em down, Lina hits Light Strike Array and they can't dodge it. All 3 have wide projectile spells. Could be a pretty OP trilane. Only thing that could make it better is a Mekansm.

I really want to try this now...

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » October 31, 2013 5:51am | Report
Tyerker wrote:

Lina + Keeper of the Light + Shadow Shaman

KotL can keep both of the others' mana up. SS holds 'em down, Lina hits Light Strike Array and they can't dodge it. All 3 have wide projectile spells. Could be a pretty OP trilane. Only thing that could make it better is a Mekansm.

I really want to try this now...

No farm-dependent Heroes? I would put a Gyrocopter or Troll Warlord instead of Keeper of the Light.

Anyway, I remember seeing a competitive match with a Mirana + Crystal Maiden + Rubick (not sure about Rubick though) trilane: even just Mirana and CM can get easy kills with their spells; add a "teamfight" controller and some more ranged damage and you've got a pretty strong lane.

And also, I watched this Korean match with a Pudge + Naga Siren + Visage aggressive trilane: even if they were losing pretty hard early on, five minutes later they managed to get some kills with the rotation of Pudge and won the game. I bet it's a really fun lane to play.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Erudito47 » November 6, 2013 3:53am | Report
My favorite combo is Chaos Knight + Keeper of the Light.

Just Illuminate, Chaos Bolt make him prepared for KotL's strike and if he's still alive, punch him to death. He can't escape due to Reality Rift.
I can't sleep because i'm forcestaffing creeps.

Erudito47

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sansheva » November 6, 2013 6:40am | Report
Treant and Axe in the early and mid game are fantastic but you need a serios carry and a mid carry too, otherwise in late you are ****ed

sansheva

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RmM_oo » November 23, 2013 5:36am | Report
Tusk + Tiny.

RmM_oo

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » March 7, 2014 8:31am | Report
played last night, ranked Captains mode...
radiant Timbersaw solo off lane against Dire Chaos Knight Bane and Lina

mid

radiant Queen of Pain
Dire Death Prophet

dire
Bristleback solo off lane against our tri lane of Crystal Maiden Ursa Lion

.... i would love people to have a guess what happened? hahaha

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JaboChepelski » March 12, 2014 1:47pm | Report
I'm not going to lie Smuggles, both of those offlanes sound terrible for the solo heroes :P I guess it depends on how aggressive of a play style was being used and what skill builds were used. If bristle chose to level his passive a bit more than quill spray or goo, I think he'd have better overall survivability. That timber seems like it would have a really difficult time even with timberchain due to Bane's nightmare. Very evil hah

JaboChepelski

Steam: [☭Comrade☭] JabØ Chepelsk

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved