Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Evil Lane Combos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Evil Lane Combos 157 posts - page 10 of 16
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » March 13, 2014 9:03am | Report
haha yea i was lion on our safe lane and it was first blood by 2 mins but surprisingly it turned into a tit for tat.. kill bot death top kill bot death top .. our timber was doing the best he could but they would tower dive and secure a kill... the mid was even with QoP getting rune control but DP went for a straight up push strat and tried to rush the tower from the get go, she was bottle crowing like crazy. it quickly turned into a roaming game with ursa cm rotating top and chaos knight bane rotating bottom ... it got to about 34 mins ... 20-21 in our favour and only our mid was down and there bottom tower... we had a quick chat and decided that with death prophets pushing we might lose it so swapped up to a turtle and 5 man'd mid until tier 3 was threatened but 4 team fights later we were 30-38 behind chaos knights illusions were wrecking us and i hadnt got ag's yet ... 50 mins in and ursa went manta style ... i got ags and cm got bkb while timber had hex ... pushed mid till gg ... i will find match id and post ... hands down the best most challenging game i have ever played

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JaboChepelski » March 13, 2014 4:24pm | Report
I've had games like that before, my favorite kind. I remember about a month ago I played this game that was a little over an hour long, both teams were dead even, almost everyone at lvl25 so it was more down to item choices for each hero. Radiant and Dire were both down like 2 rax and I don't think I've ever seen as many buy backs as in this game. We ended up winning in the end but just barely. Our ancient was exposed and everything, we just managed to win that last decisive team fight and take throne, I wish I could find that game ID hah

JaboChepelski

Steam: [☭Comrade☭] JabØ Chepelsk
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lumisphere902 » March 21, 2014 6:02am | Report
Not sure if mentioned before, but Drow Ranger and Axe.

lumisphere902

Steam: lumisphere902
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » March 24, 2014 1:16am | Report
played a game last night with me as Mirana and my mate as Ursa . im pretty decent at getting my arrows and since at level one if landed you get a five second stun then fury swipes ... we were 7-0 by the 14 min mark ... safe to say the all chat was hilarious ...

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » March 24, 2014 3:11am | Report
the best combo up-to date...though not a laning combo....

is invoker + slark/clinkz

i mean holy **** those ganks.

those cold snap procs due to dark pact/flashy-fast-arrow-thingy ensures that nobody survives.
add a orchid and poof.100% Kill-rate

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » March 24, 2014 3:45am | Report
i sir challenge your statistic of 100% kill rate...

my argument..

Linken Sphere and Black King Bar...

most ganks would start with orchid which would proc Linkens which would then mean you would know what was coming so pop BKB and RUN LIKE CRAZY ...

if they didnt have those then yes ... 100% kill rate

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jamin » March 27, 2014 12:36pm | Report
Im not sure if this has ben said already but veno and undying can win any lane. I usually can dive on anyone immediately after reaching level 2!

Jamin

Steam: Jamin
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Izzet Cthulu » May 5, 2014 5:00pm | Report
Have any of you guys ever tried Phantom Lancer and Terrorblade? Even after the Terrorblade nerf, 2 of my friends had drawn first blood, had 5 kills each, and were 2 levels ahead of our mid about 7 minutes in. They did this twice and owned against some seriously good lanes. Anyone they didn't kill or force out of lane was seriously under leveled and tower humped until the ancient fell. They got so much farm and pushed like a freaking boss. It was way fun, and the one playing PL isn't even very good with him. Serously guys, if you ever have someone overextend even a little, spirit lance followed by metamorphosis and reflection and a few right-clicks will kill almost everyone.
(Z->)90° - (E-N²W)90°t=1

Izzet Cthulu

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » May 6, 2014 1:01am | Report
Izzet Cthulu wrote:

Have any of you guys ever tried Phantom Lancer and Terrorblade? Even after the Terrorblade nerf, 2 of my friends had drawn first blood, had 5 kills each, and were 2 levels ahead of our mid about 7 minutes in. They did this twice and owned against some seriously good lanes. Anyone they didn't kill or force out of lane was seriously under leveled and tower humped until the ancient fell. They got so much farm and pushed like a freaking boss. It was way fun, and the one playing PL isn't even very good with him. Serously guys, if you ever have someone overextend even a little, spirit lance followed by metamorphosis and reflection and a few right-clicks will kill almost everyone.

This will only work in beginner tier, the lane isnt that good becouse they are both melee when not in metamorphosis.
Plus you have 2 really farm dependant carries in your lane.

You could do the same with terrorblade + venomancer, and this way terrorblade can farm alone, and the lane has a more potent slow with venomous gale.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Izzet Cthulu » May 6, 2014 5:45am | Report
Hmmm... Interesting. You make a good point. Thank you, I'll be sure to tell my friends; the guy who plays PL is much better at Veno then Cancer-Lancer.
(Z->)90° - (E-N²W)90°t=1

Izzet Cthulu

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved