Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero! 331 posts - page 20 of 34
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » April 26, 2015 2:30pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Keeper of the Light
Blinding Light miss chance reduced to 50%, now bypasses Spell Immunity

The blinding light buff is kinda meh, because it is now worse in some ways. Although yeah, it goes through immunity (is it 80% orginally?) 30% less miss chance is quite a big deal, besides, you can just get mkb anyway. Comparing it to Laguna Blade, for example, which the aghs actually increases damage (well, theoretically does more, bypasses the 25% base resist.) and goes through immunity.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » April 26, 2015 3:18pm | Report
@Unscathed
I think it's fine. Because you can hardly bring 2 or more enemy heroes along the way to your target. In some case the upgrade which gives 12 seconds are more powerful because it gives you infinite chasing potential with the Rocket Flare.

@Bunkansee
First upgrade: That sounds quite OP, literally you can have all nearby enemy heroes suffers the -15 armor debuff with ease.
Second upgrade: Shiva's Guard :P

I think Death Prophet needs durability buff (late game carry will bring her down without much problem, thus drastically reduces her exorcist effectiveness), or chasing potential buff (given that she has no reliable disables, she can be kited hard in most case).

@TheSofa
Illuminate already provides vision without the upgrade, and it heals all allied hero for 375 HP with the actual upgrade, comparing to the single-targeted 200 HP heal over 10 seconds, the new upgrade is quite weak. Also, 1800 flying vision is sooo good, please don't remove :(
And also, I would suggests that the Blinding Light will still causes 80% miss chance, and pierces magic immunity with only 50% miss chance.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » April 26, 2015 3:56pm | Report
MrLocket wrote:

@TheSofa
Illuminate already provides vision without the upgrade, and it heals all allied hero for 375 HP with the actual upgrade, comparing to the single-targeted 200 HP heal over 10 seconds, the new upgrade is quite weak. Also, 1800 flying vision is sooo good, please don't remove :(
And also, I would suggests that the Blinding Light will still causes 80% miss chance, and pierces magic immunity with only 50% miss chance.

Yeah! That's fine.

THe heal isn't channeled tho.

How 'bout...

Illuminate deals 2x damage during the day
Chakra heals and 2x mana during the day
Blinding Light bypasses Spell Immunity... during the day

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RazeMage » April 26, 2015 4:51pm | Report
Bounty Hunter
Cast range increased to 2000
Movement speed range increased to 1200
If the target is killed, allies in 900 radius gains haste (522) and cannot be slowed for 4s.
If Shuriken Toss is thrown at a marked enemy, it will bounce to all enemies in 500 radius. Main target also receives pure damage

Bristleback
Have 10/20/30% chance to gain the max bonus of Warpath for 5s on attack. This buff stack differently from the original one

Crystal Maiden
If crystal maiden is interrupted during her ultimate, her ultimate cooldown is reduced by 50% and applies current level of Crystal Nova in the are and Frostbite cooldown is reset.

Death Prophet
Now heals you during the duration of Exorcism instead after it.
Increase spirit damage to 58-63/69-74/80-85 from 53-58 on all levels.

Drow Ranger
Can now be activated at no cost, to not lose the agility bonus. Cooldown : 60s. Duration : 12s. Cooldown reset when drow kills an enemy.
Increase agility bonus to 60/80/100

Oracle
If delayed damage is lethal, leaves the target ally at 1 health instead.
When cast on an ally, Oracle will also gains the buff

Sniper
Removes cooldown
Reduce mana cost to 150/175/200
If the enemy is killed, a shrapnel of the current level is casted on the area

Terrorblade
Remove cast time
Increase cast range to 500
After Sunder, TB will be in the current level of Metamorphosis for 20s.

RazeMage

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » April 26, 2015 5:05pm | Report
the sniper one is OP.

Drow ranger one is OP

Oracle one is OP.

TB one is OP.

OP is OP.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » April 27, 2015 12:05am | Report
I got a few more.

Kunkka:
When afflicted by Coco's Rum, Tidebringer cooldown drops to 2.
Rum duration increased from 10 to 15.

Sand King:
Undo current bonuses.
When channeling Sand Storm, Sand King cannot be detected by true sight, moving and using the fade time still can be revealed by true sight.
Stun duration from Burrowstrike to 2.2 (2.72) from 1.65 (2.17)
When applying Caustic Finale to a target, it deals 30% of this current HP in magic damage.

Lycan:
Removes limit on number of wolves, manta illusions, and necronomicon units you can have. Does not affect their cooldowns.

Ursa:
Changes Ursa's primary attribute to Strength.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » April 27, 2015 4:37am | Report
@RazeMage
Bounty Hunter-That's quite situational, because you should be the one who sneak behind a *safe* farming hero and kill them in matter of seconds. All these upgrades grant him a huge boost on teamfight presence, which somehow doesn't fits his playstyle. But I'll take it anyway :P

Bristleback-That's quite OP, literally you can transform him into a rightclicker, why? With only 7 stack he gain 210 damage and 35% bonus movement speed, then with the new upgrade he can have 420 damage and 70% bonus movement speed. Even without a boots Bristleback is moving at 501 movement speed.

Crystal Maiden-Will be added, getting an Aghanim's Scepter is viable on her now.

Death Prophet-I like this but the damage buff is a little too much, it's too painful.

Drow Ranger-I'm fine with the new active IF it doesn't reset cooldown when killed someone. Also the AGI boost is not necessary because she already has a lot of AGI.

Oracle-If you compare his False Promise with Shallow Grave, it may not seems to be OP. But actually it's quite OP because there are little DoT that lasts longer than 9 seconds, plus it places a hard dispel, and also double heal and unbreakable invisibility.

Sniper-No, 655 nuke for every 2 seconds with 3000 range will kill 2~3 heroes before any engagement. Thus making Sniper the best turtling hero. Plus you can get vision via sharpnel and there are little chance to escape from him.

Terrorblade-Quite OP, 20 seconds free Metamorphosis is OP, unless you reduce it's duration.

@cuttleboss
Kunkka-Yea sure, why not?

Sand King-Well, a team without any AoE disables cannot kill him in anyway.

Lycan-That's one weird upgrade you have there, Refresher Orb new meta? :P

Ursa-UP, why? In common build Ursa will have a Boots of Travel, Black King Bar, Abyssal Blade, Blink Dagger, Heart of Tarrasque, Vladmir's Offering. Since you will have to put in an Aghanim's Scepter, you will have to remove 1 item, it's either Black King Bar, or Vladmir's Offering. In both case, ursa will have a bonus damage boost of 85 STR+15% base damage with lifesteal, or 95 STR with BKB active, and are both outclassed by 6th slot Daedalus which grant 81 raw damage and a total damage boost of 135%.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » April 27, 2015 6:07am | Report
Bounty Hunter - Track has no more cast animation. Enemies can no longer see if they are tracked. While in Shadow Walk, Gondar's senses are hightened, he applies track to enemy heroes automaically without breaking invisibility. Track bonus gold increased by 100. Invisible targets yield more gold from Track while killed invisible (100 more).

Note: These are just a couple of suggestions, not a full aghs upgrade. Upgrade can consist out of one or a combination of those. Guess I should have included that as well in my Chaos Knight suggestion.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » April 27, 2015 6:18am | Report
^
I like the idea, enemy won't be aware of the Track and will often lead them to their mistake, such as Clinkz Skeleton Walk into dangerous place without realising that he's been Tracked.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » April 27, 2015 6:34am | Report
Alright, time to patch these ideas.

Lycan: Removes limit on number of wolves, manta illusions, and necronomicon units you can have. Does not affect their cooldowns. In shapeshift, for the first 5 seconds, the summons are all spell immune.

Ursa: Changes Ursa's primary attribute to Strength. Enrage bonus damage is now based on Max health, 5/6/7% when over 50% hp. And it drops to 3.5% when below 50%.

Sand King: Undo current bonuses.
When channeling Sand Storm, Sand King cannot be detected by true sight for the first 3 seconds of channeling, moving and using the fade time still can be revealed by true sight.
Stun duration from Burrowstrike to 2.2 (2.72) from 1.65 (2.17)
When applying Caustic Finale to a target, it deals 30% of the target's current HP in magic damage. Sand King can attack Ethereal units like Pugna.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved