Passive: Vladmir's Aura - Grants a variety of bonuses to nearby allies. Lifesteal bonuses from Vladmir's Aura is diminished on ranged heroes .
Melee Hero Lifesteal: 15%
Ranged Hero Lifesteal: 10%
Attack Damage Bonus: 15%
Mana Regeneration Bonus: 1
Health Regeneration bonus: 2.5
Armor Bonus: 4
Illusions provide the aura, but do not benefit from it.
An eerie mask that is haunted with the malice of a fallen vampire.
- The aura bonuses stack with the auras from Ring of Basilius and Ring of Aquila.
- The lifesteal is not a Unique Attack Modifier, so it stacks additively with all other sources of lifesteal.
- Cannot lifesteal off of siege creeps, wards, buildings and allied units.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of the affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- Restores mana in form of mana regeneration, so it regenerates 0.08 mana in 0.1 second intervals, which makes 0.8 mana per second.
- The flat mana regen bonus is not considered by percentage mana regeneration increases.
- Regenerates up to 48 mana in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Affects invulnerable units.