Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero! 331 posts - page 18 of 34
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » April 12, 2015 12:52pm | Report
Quoted:
Divided We Stand now grants 4% magic resist based in number of mappos. Includes all the clones and the real Meepo.

No. He already starts with 35%.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by natguy389 » April 13, 2015 1:04pm | Report
Cuttleboss wrote:

Corrosive Breath Disables Backdoor Protection
Lowers BAT in Elder Dragon Form from 1.7 to 1.6/1.5/1.4
Dragon Tail can be targeted on magic immune targets, though with no damage and at a reduced duration (1.25/1.5/1.75/2)

Disables backdoor? Just pick lycan and Rush BOT, Gg ez...

But in all seriousness I think that's a little imbalanced.. Why not reduce HP regen by 50% on all targets of corrosive skin, including the backdoor regenation? This would make heros withy high health regeneration hurt more by dragon knight, while still giving him a great rat utility without making it unbalanced.

natguy389

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by natguy389 » April 13, 2015 1:11pm | Report
Okay, this ones a little silly, but very viable...

Axe

Culling Blade gains AOE (still point target like the current Finger of Death ags upgrade)
Cooldown reduced to six seconds
All units in the AOE are affected as if Culling Blade was cast on them (either take the non-kill damage or are killed depending on their HP)

This makes him much better in team fights as culling someone would now deal damage in an AOE, helping his teamfight presence a lot.

natguy389

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by natguy389 » April 13, 2015 2:02pm | Report
Ursa

Every stack of Fury Swipes drains 2% movespeed, slowing Ursa's target and increasing his speed. Pierces BKB.

natguy389

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by natguy389 » April 13, 2015 2:07pm | Report
Warlock

Every enemy unit killed in a 500 AOE of the golem spawns a mini golem
Mini golems have 200/250/300 HP and 20/25/30 damage. They all die when the main golem dies and carry a stacking aura that slows enemies by 3%

natguy389

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » April 13, 2015 2:21pm | Report
Please do NOT multi post. You are clogging up the thread with 3 posts like that. Make up your mind before posting. Also since OP has not yet responded to your idea, please instead edit your posts next time :)
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » April 13, 2015 3:13pm | Report
@natguy389

Phoenix-I like the idea but it's not viable. By the time you obtained Aghanim's Scepter, the effect is quite negligible, because 15 STR is only equal to 285 HP, and it will be returned after 11 seconds. It's powerful during laning phase but it's underpowered past 20:00.

Axe-Do you know that Culling Blade is coded to do 100,000,000 damage when the target is under killing threshold? Just jump in, call, dagon and get ez rampage.

Ursa-It's too weak, if you hit 7 times, it will be 522->453 movement speed, or 350->304 movement speed.

Warlock-The idea of spawning minor golem is very nice, but it's not viable, by the time you get Aghanim's Scepter, it should be past 30:00 if you have good farm, or past 40~50 minutes, which deals insignificant damage and also free bounty for enemy. The movement speed slow is not necessary because you already have an epic slow with Upheaval.

@Cuttleboss

Dragon Knight-Yes of course, will be added.
Reply to natguy389: One doesn't simply get Agh just to counter Huskar and Alchemist. It has a cooldown and it's not wise to use it just for push, your team needed it in teamfight.

@Unscathed

Meepo-Instead of Aghanim's Scepter, why not just get a Pipe of Insight? That's pretty much a ****-magic upgrade :P

Anti-Mage-Yes of course, Troll Warlord can't fight him now.

My new idea:

Spectre
All damage from Spectre herself and her illusions from Haunt are now pure damage (this includes damage from attack, abilities, item). Illusions from Haunt can now use UAM.

Any objections? :P
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » April 14, 2015 1:39am | Report
MrLocket wrote:

My new idea:

Spectre
All damage from Spectre herself and her illusions from Haunt are now pure damage (this includes damage from attack, abilities, item). Illusions from Haunt can now use UAM.

Any objections? :P

Mate. MATE. That's ****ing broken.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » April 14, 2015 5:26am | Report
MrLocket wrote:

My new idea:

Spectre

Dude that's too OP...
Also does Spectre have pure damage all the time or only when Haunt is active?
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » April 14, 2015 6:31am | Report
Only when Haunt is active. I want to make her real terror during Haunt. I understand that my idea is misleading because I didn't add "while haunting". This upgrade is to give her more teamfight presence because Haunt and Desolate has little impact when everyone clumps together, which happens most of the time during teamfight.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved