Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Counter Picking.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Counter Picking. 121 posts - page 11 of 13
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » November 11, 2014 12:03pm | Report
Nature's Prophet. Teleportation to escape his ganks, and Slark has almost no counterpush.
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Hit that Rep button, you know you want to.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Steam: Lord Indoril Nerevar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » November 12, 2014 4:38am | Report

lol wut?

Slark eats NP for breakfast

but then if not

full brute force with Leshrac
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SleepyBoy1998 » November 14, 2014 6:23pm | Report
Since the new meta, Slark will never has the buff when he is at half hp because Bloodseeker will always see him. The only way to do that is to pop Shadow Dance.

Leshrac counter are a lot. Pugna with his Nether Ward, Nyx Assassin with the burst damage, blah blah blah....

SleepyBoy1998

Steam: [B4UC]_ME
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » November 15, 2014 10:13am | Report
So Bloodseeker counter?

Anyone with a purge of some sort so I'd say Chaos Knight with Phantasm, he counters Rupture pretty hard, and also using Phantasm] right before [[Blood Rite goes off dodges it (I think).
Mood of the Day

O_O

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » November 15, 2014 3:11pm | Report
Blubbles wrote:

So Bloodseeker counter?

Anyone with a purge of some sort so I'd say Chaos Knight with Phantasm, he counters Rupture pretty hard, and also using Phantasm] right before [[Blood Rite goes off dodges it (I think).

Personally i really like razor against bloodseeker. He just stands his ground and kicks his ***.

For a chaos knight counter, jakiro, he just screws with his ult so much will all his AOE controll.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CapnDaft » November 15, 2014 5:47pm | Report
A hero like Timbersaw destroys Jakiro in a couple of seconds
Spoiler: Click to view

CapnDaft

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (8)
Steam: Captain Daft
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » November 15, 2014 6:06pm | Report
Slardar
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » November 15, 2014 7:55pm | Report
Slark hard counters Slardar as he can purge off everything Slardar can throw at him

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » November 16, 2014 8:29am | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

Slark hard counters Slardar as he can purge off everything Slardar can throw at him

And then Slardar bashes him to death.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » November 16, 2014 9:38am | Report
Phantom Lancer for Slardar, he can remove Amplify Damage and Slardar won't be able to clear out all the illusions fast enough.
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved