Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bloodseeker Chase

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Bloodseeker Chase 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » August 30, 2013 6:24am | Report
So I played my first semi-successful game as Bloodseeker last night.

I ended up with a pretty standard core of Power Treads, Maelstrom, Orb of Venom, Quelling Blade, and Poor Man's Shield.

I ended up getting pretty fed at the end, getting Sange and Yasha, Mjollnir, and eventually a Shadow Blade.

I was thinking, though, that it may make sense around the 15 minute mark to disassemble Power Treads to build Boots of Travel.

Between Sange and Yasha, Boots of Travel, Shadow Blade, and Thirst; Bloodseeker should be able to chase down every injured Hero on the map, and finish off wipes in team fights. He would become a ganking machine by being able to teleport to any allied hero and either get a quick kill, go invisible and hide and wait, or chase down an injured hero and gank.

With this loadout, default Move Speed would be about 453.
Shadow Blade Move Speed would be about 544.
Thirst Move Speed would be 657!

So I guess my final Item Build would be:
Boots of Travel
Shadow Blade
Sange and Yasha
Mjollnir or Daedalus
Battle Fury or Radiance if you have Gold out the wazoo, Armlet of Mordiggian if you don't
Assault Cuirass, Eye of Skadi or Vladmir's Offering again dependent on farm.

I might start my first Build Guide based on this.

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AbsolF » August 30, 2013 10:31am | Report
Max movespeed is 522 IIRC, or 500 something. Which is actually pretty common with PT + Thirst maxed.

AbsolF

Notable (14)
Steam: Seth Rosenwell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » August 30, 2013 10:38am | Report
Awww, that sucks you can't keep stacking it... Thanks though. I guess in that case Power Treads is the better option for the Agility boost, or a Strength boost for HP.

Thanks for that clarification.

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sulaxrox » August 31, 2013 10:46am | Report
Get drums of endurance early, great stat boost and fairly inexpensive and you can really benefit from the additional speed early on, and for chase if you're just pubstomping, you can always ravage+force staff
Step 1: Pick Bristleback
Step 2: type in all chat:"GL hf"
Step 3: solo offlane
Step 4: first blood triple kill solo vs trilane
Step 5: continue head butting keyboard
Step 6: don't care, Bristleback doesn't give a ****
Step 7: screenshot repeated: BB OP comments in all chat
Step 8: alternate games with Slark pick

sulaxrox

Notable (6)
Steam: sulaxrox
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » August 31, 2013 11:32am | Report
You will need a Black King Bar on Bloodseeker at some point in the game because his only strength is stuff dying around him so you can get healed.However, burst damage actually takes away from this.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by daPhongster » September 2, 2013 7:46pm | Report
Bloodseeker is more of a Mid-Game carry. By the time you get this many items, the enemy hard carry ould be able to kill you.

daPhongster

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AbsolF » September 2, 2013 9:37pm | Report
If you can, get Quelling Blade, Stout Shield and Boots of Speed during the first few mins, then rush Radiance. Only if you feel lucky, though.
Otherwise just get Poor Man's Shield, Power Treads, and start ganking and get damage items. Preferably Monkey King Bar because ministun > TP.
EDIT: Force Staff should work too against TP.

AbsolF

Notable (14)
Steam: Seth Rosenwell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » September 2, 2013 11:03pm | Report
His forcestaff wont break your tp. A euls will and the movement bonus is really nice although you dont need the int(i believe synderyn did this on NS once, plus is helps solve some of NS's mana problems)

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » September 11, 2013 10:32am | Report
I build blood Seeker so different than you do *_*

Quelling Blade Stout Shield

Phase Boots Dagon

Shadow Blade Refresher Orb

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved