Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best Hero To Pick Up A Dagon: Revealed !!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >>
Forum
Forum » Theory Crafting » Best Hero To Pick Up A Dagon: Revealed !!! 101 posts - page 8 of 11
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » February 12, 2013 3:45pm | Report
Has anyone tried dagon on Troll Warlord?

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » February 13, 2013 4:02am | Report
Pu12e wrote:

Has anyone tried dagon on Troll Warlord?

Troll Warlord must deal high damage per second using his attacks, Dagon is a waste of gold and time for him. There are way better choices to be considered.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vash » February 13, 2013 2:13pm | Report
Hades4u wrote:

Troll Warlord must deal high damage per second using his attacks, Dagon is a waste of gold and time for him. There are way better choices to be considered.

It's also a phenomenal waste of his mana pool, which it itself isn't anything to brag about.
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Lest we forget...

Vash

Notable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Entenei » February 14, 2013 5:48am | Report
Puck
Orb in to them, explode in silence, dagon. blink dagger out. max trolling no pay back.

Entenei

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jaxtor » February 16, 2013 10:52am | Report
If you have a decently leveled dagon by the time you get tinkers ult maxed there is allot of fun nuking potential there. Blast reset blast.

Jaxtor

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FOSTATA » March 18, 2013 5:14am | Report
It’s actually viable for a Necrolyte. Can provide a nice ‘push’ towards a very damaging Reaper's Scythe. Unfortunately, unless you’re doing extremely well with money and playing against squishy opposition, it’s not worth sacrificing your frontline potential by spending so much gold on such an offensive item.

FOSTATA

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyStormSpectre » March 19, 2013 2:44am | Report
Support Riki with a Dagon, Mek, Force Staff. ;P

SkyStormSpectre

Remarkable (22)
Steam: 5K|SkyyStørm
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » March 19, 2013 3:38am | Report
FOSTATA wrote:

It�s actually viable for a Necrolyte. Can provide a nice �push� towards a very damaging Reaper's Scythe. Unfortunately, unless you�re doing extremely well with money and playing against squishy opposition, it�s not worth sacrificing your frontline potential by spending so much gold on such an offensive item.

Another necropost, watch the date of the thread before writing a comment in it.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyStormSpectre » March 19, 2013 4:14am | Report
And then I also necroed, sorry. ;P

SkyStormSpectre

Remarkable (22)
Steam: 5K|SkyyStørm
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by completenoob1 » March 24, 2013 3:13am | Report
dagon on bane isn't really that good, more damage can be achieved with necronomicon and it also mana burns. Of course, dagon is an easier alternative, just click and ZAP dead. a hero that really needs dagon is nyx, cool hero ^^

completenoob1

Notable (2)
<< 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >>
Forum

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved