Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best Hero To Pick Up A Dagon: Revealed !!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >>
Forum
Forum » Theory Crafting » Best Hero To Pick Up A Dagon: Revealed !!! 101 posts - page 10 of 11
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Droes » June 27, 2013 12:21am | Report
i must say that building a necrolyte with a dagon is truelly funny :p
as your last hits give you immense regen, it makes you unstoppable :)
(it's just for fun not really competitive)
Life is really simple, but we insist in making it complicated.
~Confucius

Droes

Notable (3)
Steam: Goddamn Hippie
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by GanothXVIII » July 19, 2013 6:28pm | Report
I have seen a Force Staff + Dagon work with Bloodseeker. I got raped with an anal surprise... ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ─██████████████─██████████████────██████──────────██████─██████████████─ ─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██────██░░██──────────██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─ ─██░░██████████─██░░██████████────██░░██──────────██░░██─██░░██████░░██─ ─██░░██─────────██░░██────────────██░░██──────────██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─ ─██░░██─────────██░░██────────────██░░██──██████──██░░██─██░░██████░░██─ ─██░░██──██████─██░░██──██████────██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─ ─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██────██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─ ─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██────██░░██████░░██████░░██─██░░██───────── ─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██────██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██───────── ─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██────██░░██████░░██████░░██─██░░██───────── ─██████████████─██████████████────██████──██████──██████─██████───────── ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

GanothXVIII

Steam: TRBandits | Ganoth The Beast
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by manic_e » July 20, 2013 11:45am | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

The only problem here is that necrolyte is better of with a Radiance. Radiance+ Heartstopper Aura= dead team.

Depends how farmed you are if a radiance is likely before 25 minutes go for that and use the farm to buy the dagon after. If you're under farmed go for the dagon. I always start with a Null talisman with necro and see how it goes.

manic_e

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » September 10, 2013 3:17pm | Report
manic_e wrote:

Depends how farmed you are if a radiance is likely before 25 minutes go for that and use the farm to buy the dagon after. If you're under farmed go for the dagon. I always start with a Null talisman with necro and see how it goes.

This is great advice. +1rep

I think that Dagon is a very powerful item on him.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » September 10, 2013 3:18pm | Report
Has anyone tried using Dagon on Abaddon? I think that could be fun. Any thoughts?

Pu12e

Notable (11)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » September 12, 2013 2:10pm | Report
Dagon on Silencer is pretty insane as well.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » September 19, 2013 2:24pm | Report
Dagon on Magnus is it worth it?

Pu12e

Notable (11)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by John Zoidberg » October 1, 2013 9:21pm | Report
Anything works in pubs... Hell - you could even build a Dagon and Refresher Orb on Sniper on the mid lane and still win...

John Zoidberg

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » November 4, 2013 2:28pm | Report
I always build Dagon after Mekansm with every support.

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » November 16, 2013 1:11pm | Report

Anything works in pubs... Hell - you could even build a Dagon and Refresher Orb on Sniper on the mid lane and still win...

I have not tried this yet but I think it would work well.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
View My Blog
<< 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >>
Forum

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved