Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mix and Match Dota 2 Skills!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Mix and Match Dota 2 Skills! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » September 15, 2014 2:34pm | Report
Since so many people enjoyed the last little contest thing I did (what skills can you make op?) I thought I would make another one. Similar to the last, it's what items can you make extremely powerful, but with a very large twist. In this one, you have to combine two skills together to make a new OP skill, you have to add the properties of the two together to make your new skill.
Example: Plasma Field and Echo Slam combine so that instead of echoes being made, Plasma Fields are made and work the same way that echoes do, creating new ones for each enemy hit.

Hope you understand this, remember, you can do literally anything with your new skill as long as it shares attributes from both skills, you can take anything, the damage, the radius, how the skill works etc. be creative. Top 10 will come soon!

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » September 15, 2014 2:52pm | Report
That sounds like fun.

Vacuum + Black Hole. I am not sure if anyone can beat that.

Ok, I know that someone can think of Quill Spray + Ravage, but this would be just silly.

Other ideas:

Life Break + Reaper's Scythe - Eats STR heroes like nothing else

Storm Hammer + Smoke Screen - AoE stun + silence + slow + miss chance

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » September 16, 2014 9:01am | Report
Hum. Normally I would be cheeky and combine 3 abilities, but ima be a meta sheep on this one.

Chaotic Offering + Black Hole Just because the meta says I must include ONE teamfight ult.
Quill Spray + Sticky Napalm Do I need to explain?
Paralyzing Cask + Storm Hammer AoE stuns whenever the cask bounces.
Chronosphere + God's Strength Just because reasons.
Shackles + Sticky Napalm : Become a sith lord and melt them down >:D
Epicenter + Death Ward

That enough for ya?

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » September 17, 2014 2:53am | Report
Freezing Field and Chaos Meteor
Slow, impact damage, over time damage, this is the most OP mix in Dota 2.

Please prepare your keyboard. Big chance you are going to break it.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved