|Allowed Targets:||Enemy Units|
Launches a cask of paralyzing powder that ricochets between enemy units, stunning and damaging those it hits. Each bounce deals more damage than the previous one
Cast Range: 600
Creep Damage: 2x
Hero Stun Duration: 0.8
Creep Stun Duration: 0.8
Hero Damage: 50
Bonus Damage Per Bounce: 10
Mana Cost: 80
Cooldown Time: 20
Can't be directly cast on and can't stun spell immune units. Can bounce to spell immune units.
Damage and stun of each bounce are blocked for primary and secondary targets.
The Witch Doctor recycles the bones of fallen friends and foes, using the powder as part of his arsenal of charms and alchemy.
- The cask travels at a speed of 1000 and cannot be disjointed.
- The projectile bounces in 0.3 second intervals.
- Can bounce on the same unit multiple times, but only when another target was hit between the bounces.
- Cannot bounce on invisible or invulnerable units, but can bounce on units in the Fog of War.
- Can deal up to 150 / 300 / 500 / 750 (100 / 150 / 200 / 250 to heroes) damage to a single unit (before reductions), since it can hit one unit up to 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 times.
- All bounces together can deal up to 225 / 500 / 875 / 1350 (150 / 250 / 350 / 450 to heroes) damage (before reductions).
- Illusions are treated as creeps, while Roshan, Lone Druid's Summon Spirit Bear, Warlock's Golem and Storm and Fire from Primal Split are treated as heroes.