Wulfgangs Bloodseeker (Jungle)
June 5, 2015
Bloodseeker is an Agitator, he is a Terrorist.
In a 5 man team your role is #2 or #3.
Your only two objectives are to harass and stay alive, everything else falls into place.
and the items
and start to Jungle.
to make use of choke points and maximize the Jungle. Stay away from the Centaurs and Hell Bears till later.
Some helpful tips:
Time to Kill:
- Ignore your lanes until you are level 6, don't make them waste your precious time.
- Unless you have a great opportunity, or the enemy dives your tower.
asap, then get
- Be observant, watch when enemies disappear from their lanes. Don't rely on your team to call missing.
Once you hit level 6 you should have
its time to shine.
- Hit the lane with the best opportunity for a kill.
Once you secure a kill hold the lane or go back to jungle, do not stand around.
- Bloodseeker is item dependent, you need that gold. Time is money.
- Repeat this process every time you have your Ult online.
, I have saved and killed countless lives thanks to the Urn.
items you should have by now:
- Jump around the map.
- Help your team. Also use Bloodrage on your allies for health and/or dmg.
and your Rupture any chance you get to secure a kill.
- Place bloodrite in a beneficial spot to silence or push out waves.
Now you can get Radiance
..okay then Shadow Blade
, damage means nothing if you can't even stay alive. Going invisible doesn't solve your problems either. You should not be initiating fights later on and when you are escaping you should rely on your speed.
Instead focus on the items you need:
- Going up against Phantom Assassin? Get
- Going up against Magic/Stuns? Get
- Going up against Heavy Dmg? Get
- Going up against Escapists? Get
- Going up against range? Get
You get the idea..
(( If in doubt nothing wrong with getting
(( If I left out an item you feel is important it is because I'm assuming someone else on your team should be carrying it.
The later the game runs the less you become a threat.. So what do you do now? What you've always done. Harass and Stay Alive.
Stick with your team. Harass
in Team Fights do not initiate fights, and Stay Alive
by doing Hit and Runs. Leaving fights to heal
then jumping back in to secure a kill.
Pros and Cons
- Great Ganker
- Fastest Hero, helps to get in and out of fights.
- Globally shows enemies at low health with Thirst.
- Can shut down squishy heroes with ease.
- Able to survive Jungle or Lane without a Morbid Mask
- Very fun.
- No natural stun.
- Relative low Mana.
- Lacks a good presence without ult and items.
- Item Dependent.
- Falls short during Late Game.
Thanks for Reading
Thanks for reading my guide, from one peasant to another. We all learn from each other. ~Wulfgang