Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Spirit Bears Mana Pool

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Spirit Bears Mana Pool 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » September 28, 2014 12:57am | Report
Zerak Kyria wrote:

Thanks Unscathed for clearing that up... Valve fix. I WANT BEAR ILLUSIONS!
And your right, it might be good if you went for the vanguard build... personally I don't

I dont even know why you would want manta. The bear doesnt use stats so the illusions would be as weak as a bear without items. The only things they would be able to use are radiance and diffusal feedback.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » September 28, 2014 1:09am | Report
Double Necronomicon Lone Druid will become a thing, you just need to get a flash farming item like a Radiance or Hand of Midas + Maelstrom in little time and you'll be able to farm it with ease.

Seriously now, most of the items that require mana aren't that good on the bear, unless you want to play a utility role and get things like Mekansm and Pipe of Insight. I agree it will make item builds more varied, but I'm not sure whether or not it will change the item build pro players use.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » September 28, 2014 1:31am | Report
What is Spirit Bear's mana regen?
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » September 28, 2014 1:34am | Report
@Tim
To answer you question on why u would want manta? Well 3 bears + 3 lone druids is always fun to watch :P.
@Peppo
Your correct I assume but still, certain item upgrades will be obtained on the bear more eg; Abyssal, Mjollnir etc.
and on the double Necronomicon, won't the second summoning remove the first like refresher does with it? And when will Valve patch this like they did with double midas ages back>
@Unscathed, I'd assume it would be the default mana regen which is low.. but getting vlads solves all problems, as bear has no mana dependent abilities thus vlads mana regen of 0.6 is plenty.
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » September 29, 2014 3:01am | Report
Had an offlane Lone Druid yesterday that build a Mekansm on the bear. Was kinda effective.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved