Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DOTAFire Inhouse - 5v5 11 October 2014

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Inhouses » DOTAFire Inhouse - 5v5 11 October 2014 131 posts - page 9 of 14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » October 7, 2014 8:59am | Report
Why do I have to play prophet lol? I hate that guy, I hate rat.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wonderbawlz » October 7, 2014 9:10am | Report
Yuo know there are mayn ways to play furion, the bulldog style is not the only way.

Iirc the way that Hr plays him is the bone7 Null>blademail way

nice i got Sniper How GREaT LOLz

No should be fun, hes a ping friendly hero so im set (:

Wonderbawlz

Steam: ^KSY!
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wonderbawlz » October 7, 2014 9:13am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

(Damn that VS pick! Gotta learn, now)

Lemme start:

Faceless Void is a really greedy pick, but with my Vengeful Spirit, chronos is not a big problem. Skywrath Mage helps, too.
Phantom Assassin Is a counter to WD, since Death Ward is physical, right?
Silencer already counters Sand King and I doubt Sniper can fight him.

wtf Xyrus it seems like you are on my team's side. But still, that is ONLY if we do no misplays, right? We are counter heavy, but requires perfect plays.

And i'm afraid of Wall of Replica. The damage is insane, and it could completely beats Phantom Assassin

p.s where is game 2? just 1 game????

btw sniper is probably one the better 1v1'ers in teh game sinec he has no projectile. and the fact that you go manta on him most gamse and bkb alraedy ***** on silencer anyways

Wonderbawlz

Steam: ^KSY!
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » October 7, 2014 9:14am | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

Why do I have to play prophet lol? I hate that guy, I hate rat.

Blink Dagger, Orchid Malevolence, Dagon, Necronomicon, Maelstrom, there's lot of 1st Items for the different ways to play Profit. 8{3

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 7, 2014 9:17am | Report
I can play Nature's Prophet, but I don't think you'll have a good time :D.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » October 7, 2014 9:27am | Report
Xyrus wrote:

Blink Dagger, Orchid Malevolence, Dagon, Necronomicon, Maelstrom, there's lot of 1st Items for the different ways to play Profit. 8{3

Don't mean that, I mean that I just hate the hero itself. I love fighting, not playing objective based dota.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sinured » October 7, 2014 9:34am | Report
4:30 would be also fine to me.

And a compliment for you Xyrus that you even look replays instead of only studying the dotabuff pages of those you dont know. :D
Silencer is nice and can fit many roles and can be skilled different for the little bit of individualism. Im looking forward to this game :D

Sinured

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » October 7, 2014 11:34am | Report
I will be ArtStyle Phantom Assassin. Hmm, they lost that match and it wasn't a great PA game. Hell Raisers made more mistakes, like using double Global Silence with Aghanim's Scepter upgrade to kill Dark Seer? PA went for them bashes to try to manfight Faceless Void, but it just wasn't happening. Sand King did a great job.

This is why I want to win this game. Turn it around and show all of you how to deal with Void as PA :)

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by L0bstz0r » October 7, 2014 12:02pm | Report
that surely was one of the best games i have seen lately....greatly pushes the expectations for the Sandking / Silencer players tho :P

L0bstz0r

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: L0bstz0r
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » October 7, 2014 6:56pm | Report
Sinured wrote:

Silencer is nice and can fit many roles and can be skilled different for the little bit of individualism. Im looking forward to this game :D

Krwiozerca wrote:

I will be ArtStyle Phantom Assassin. Hmm, they lost that match and it wasn't a great PA game. Hell Raisers made more mistakes, like using double Global Silence with Aghanim's Scepter upgrade to kill Dark Seer? PA went for them bashes to try to manfight Faceless Void, but it just wasn't happening. Sand King did a great job.

This is why I want to win this game. Turn it around and show all of you how to deal with Void as PA :)

L0bstz0r wrote:

that surely was one of the best games i have seen lately....greatly pushes the expectations for the Sandking / Silencer players tho :P

I'm glad everyone's getting excited about the match, it really was fun to watch and should be fun to reenact too. <}3 (BOOOOOO! Wulfstan! D{8 )

Don't worry though, there's no high expectations of anyone (especially Wulfstan...and except Hades 8{3 ). I purposefully gave you Heroes you all don't have too much experience with, but feel you'll be able to get to grips with easily enough. So long as everyone tries their best and communicates, it should turn into an interesting match anyway. <}3

The analysis thread I'm preparing should open up discussion on things like Skill Builds, Item choices, Positioning, etc. so everyone playing in the first game gets a good idea of what they should be doing...just need to muster up some time and energy for it...tomorrow...I promise...maybe... 8{(

I might just start doing the analysis thread for the next one as soon as I announce the next inhouse...if this one turns out to be as much fun as I hope it is. 8{D

Sinured wrote:

And a compliment for you Xyrus that you even look replays instead of only studying the dotabuff pages of those you dont know. :D

Well, when you stick it on x4 speed, it's easy to watch at least 1 replay per person I don't know. 8{3

Hades4u wrote:

I can play Nature's Prophet, but I don't think you'll have a good time :D.

Pls Hades, no. Much ache from last inhouse... 8{(

Hades Crystal Maiden, is it enough of a nerf? 8{3

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved