Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DOTAFire Inhouse - 5v5 11 October 2014

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Inhouses » DOTAFire Inhouse - 5v5 11 October 2014 131 posts - page 7 of 14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » October 6, 2014 12:38pm | Report
Btw Xyrus how will we find an Inhouse lobby?
(I never took a part in such events, sorry if that question seems a bit stupid)

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 6, 2014 1:31pm | Report
Dimonychan wrote:

You'll join the DOTAFire Steam Group and you'll receive the lobby password which you'll use in the game "Find Lobby".
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The Rookie » October 6, 2014 4:43pm | Report
im in man
http://www.dotabuff.com/players/192054252

and the time is ok for me so (confirmed)

The Rookie

Steam: PVT James Heller
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » October 6, 2014 7:28pm | Report
Dimonychan wrote:

It's not stupid to ask how to do something you've never done before, what we'll do is...
Hades4u wrote:

You'll join the DOTAFire Steam Group and you'll receive the lobby password which you'll use in the game "Find Lobby".

...GODS DAMNIT! HADEEEEEEEEEEES!!! D{8
[br[prule]

Sinured wrote:

Oh. yeah , dire mid , my least played role except jungle :D ez game ;) everything depends on the hero. seems to be much fun

I selected the roles after watching everyone's replays (well...everyone I haven't played with previously anyway 8{3 ).

Aside from Wulfstan, you and Wulfstan are the only ones on the Dire Team who I think can stand a even chance against Wonderbawlz tbh, even considering the nature of the 2 Mid Heroes putting Wonderbawlz at a disadvantage.

Wulfstan got Offlane because he's the ONLY one on the Dire Team who I can confirm knows how to Lane 1 vs 3, it's not a fun Situation to be in if you don't know how and when to play Defensively and end up Feeding 3 times...which is why I was pretty hesitant to leave Radiant Offlane completely open until a 10th was confirmed...8{(

In Terms of Safe Lane, I gave that role to 2 of the more experienced players, I expect them to do about equally well, althoguh this is before considering Ganks and the general flow of the game.

As for Supports, Voodoo vs Bunkan was an easy matchup to decide since I've played a few games with both of them, they know each other well, are both relatively new and both focus on Supporting. It makes for a balanced matchup. With Brenodias vs Unscathed, there's a gap in expereince, but to make up for that, Brenodius has a Hero that's much harder to effective with, a Sand King just isn't as scary before lvl6 as a Vengeful Spirit. 8{D

There is no restriction on who can join right?

Other than being a DOTOFire member? none 8{3

There's no ?K MMR requirement or anything stupid like that, it's just a gathering of people who want a quality game with other friendly players with Teamwork and communication.

Also, NOSTALGIA!!! 8{D
Seagull wrote:

I'm in!!! Confirmed!

The Rookie wrote:

im in man
http://www.dotabuff.com/players/192054252

and the time is ok for me so (confirmed)

I can almost certainly make it, so I'm gonna put myself in too :D

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/89517926

Confirmed

We already have 10 confirmed players, but you guys get priority if anyone drops out. Otherwise, you're guaranteed a spot in the 2nd game (with this many confirmed + unconfirmed, there should easily be at least 2 or 3 games <}3 ).

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 6, 2014 7:34pm | Report
Ur giving me... Vengerful Spirit? Cool, my least played hero.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » October 6, 2014 7:52pm | Report
*ATTENTION ALL THOSE PARTICIPATING IN GAME 1*

A little while back, I was asked if we could move the Inhouse to 4:30, I said it would be okay if the other confirmed players agreed to it.

Can the rest of you please confirm whether or not you're fine with starting at 4:30 instead of 4:00?

Releasing the Analysis thread tomorrow...probably...too tired tonight...ZZZzzz... X{O

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » October 6, 2014 8:43pm | Report
4.30 sounds good for me!
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 6, 2014 8:54pm | Report
Ahhhh hes easy just scream swap stun medallion force staff right clickmake sure you die to enemy right clicker put wards up dont feed pull camps stack camps roam dont roam babysit dont baby sit team fight swap dont swap y no stun? Y NO STUN? oh no mana yea ... id get used to that .... actually yea not so easy now that i think about it ..... GOOD LUCKKKKKK :D :D :D :D :D

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 6, 2014 9:10pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

Ahhhh hes easy

dafuq is he/she a man in costume? I never played her btw, better try out.

p.s: smugguls why is ur steam on snooze all day?
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 6, 2014 9:35pm | Report
haha "SHE"S"

and i have programs running all day for modelling and condensing so i leave my computer on most days.

plus any updates are automatically downloaded so when i get back from work i dont have to wait for them to download.

best of both worlds haha

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved