Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Strongest Hard Carry

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Strongest Hard Carry 92 posts - page 7 of 10
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » December 30, 2012 10:55pm | Report
Contractual wrote:

You're not understanding. It doesn't matter if naix has built in lifesteal. I was giving an example. Lone druid can be set up to counter EVERY hero because of his 12 items. And by the way we're talking about impossibly late every item slot filled builds. As if they have infinite gold. So yes in fact LD is the hardest carry. To bad so sad that There's no way for anybody to kill him because of the bear also dealing damage. You just can't kill him. Any character you mention can be beaten by a Lone Druid with all 12 of his items based around countering them. Game over fellas.

Too bad all I have to do is kill your hero, not both units, FV still wins.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wilddeonpwn » December 30, 2012 11:19pm | Report
This argument is useless. Crystal Maiden wins. Stop arguing.

wilddeonpwn

Established (102)
Steam: wilddeonpwn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Contractual » December 31, 2012 10:43am | Report
Faceless void wouldn't be able to kill him within 1 chrono or even 2. 5 hearts and a AC on him would be enough to tank it I'm sure. The bear could have 6 divines and it's gg for faceless void. Too bad.

Contractual

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » December 31, 2012 11:03am | Report
how about a fv with 6 divines?

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by bandit_king » December 31, 2012 11:19am | Report
Clockwork

bandit_king

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » December 31, 2012 11:41am | Report
Contractual wrote:

Faceless void wouldn't be able to kill him within 1 chrono or even 2. 5 hearts and a AC on him would be enough to tank it I'm sure. The bear could have 6 divines and it's gg for faceless void. Too bad.

These arguments aren't valid, if given the ability to have max items, Faceless will always win.
Have you thought about Void having Refresher, Aghanims or having a butterfly/deadulus with 4 Rapiers... I don't think you understand that once a Chrono is dropped its over that's free hits, and its not like he can't fight afterwards. Honestly if anyone had a chance of beating him it definitely wouldn't be Druid, it'd be either Brew or Razor.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Contractual » December 31, 2012 12:53pm | Report
Wrong again. Even if void has all that damage. There's always a way for druid to make an item compilation that will beat him. Anything void can do druid can also do. What if druid got off a blademail right before the chrono? Then what? Void is gonna own himself and when the chrono is over LD will rape him. Think about it. Druid has 12 items making him to hard to take down.

Contractual

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dresmasher » December 31, 2012 2:09pm | Report
you guys know, you can test all these theories in dota2 right ? there is a test mode, here is a cheat sheet : http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=22468

so you can stop your theory-crafting and actually apply it.

I tested void vs bear in this mode, I think i gave void, butterfly,bot,satanic,crit,mjol and manta an to ld I gave : vlads,assault,mjol, abyssal, bot (for bear) and abyssal,bot,crit, 2xbutter and ac

sometimes void kills the druid in chrono (depending on crits) and other times druid lived long enough in chrono to bash the void to death (either bear or druid will bash void).

50-50
Even a warped mind can see the odds stacked against it!

dresmasher

Remarkable (24)
Steam: dresmasher
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Atlas » December 31, 2012 2:24pm | Report
Contractual wrote:

Wrong again. Even if void has all that damage. There's always a way for druid to make an item compilation that will beat him. Anything void can do druid can also do. What if druid got off a blademail right before the chrono? Then what? Void is gonna own himself and when the chrono is over LD will rape him. Think about it. Druid has 12 items making him to hard to take down.

BKB would negate blademail. Even after the chrono, Void has backtrack and can permabash. It's been long established that Void can 1v1 a druid, even with 12 items. Infact most carries can easily 1v1 druid if fully built.

Atlas
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (117)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » December 31, 2012 2:51pm | Report
Contractual wrote:

LD does not have 12 items, what are you not getting? His bear gets 6 and he gets 6, a Chrono renders both of them useless and only has to target the hero.

Its also the other way around, whatever LD has, can be countered by Void as he already has a built in Basher that has no CD and Talisman of Evasion that can't be countered by MKB.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved