Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Strongest Hard Carry

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Strongest Hard Carry 92 posts - page 10 of 10
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » February 2, 2013 9:12pm | Report
englishjakes wrote:

oh yea i totally for got do you guys remember before they changed lifestealer on dota 1 and he could get 145% life steal? or was it 125% any how totally funny 4 k health and hitting for 600ish and healing like 700-900 ish each hit really funny but i still say axe with 6 hearts his return thing works while under all cc's i believe

yea I remember him, a low cd long duration free BKB ulti with 3 passives is redonkulous

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Gazzz » February 3, 2013 9:46am | Report
The thing is, OP's question was "2 heroes have infinite gold and are level 25. Who would be the one that would win most of the matches?"

So it's pointless to discuss who comes online early/late, because of the infinite gold and lvl 25. Unless you take in the other factors, just like how much farm he needs, how fast he farms etc.

Gazzz

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved