Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Strongest Hard Carry

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Strongest Hard Carry 92 posts - page 6 of 10
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by StevenLK » December 29, 2012 12:06pm | Report
Ancient Hero wrote:

Bkb blocks arcane orb right? Outworld is only good in pubs then. Although he isn't a hard carry, shadow fiend is a fun one to play.

Arcane orb is a spell so BKB blocks it. SF is a pretty good carry but he peaks pretty early. So much damage with those souls.

Quoted:

Juggernaut, agha + refresher. Beats anything 1v1.

Ghost Scepter or Ethereal Blade counters that. Also if you activate a BKB before he uses Omnislash he can't use it.

StevenLK

Notable (10)
Steam: LSK.exe
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » December 29, 2012 2:20pm | Report
There's always a bigger counter :)

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dresmasher » December 29, 2012 3:36pm | Report
Sniper and Faceless Void are among the scariest hard carries you can ever face in super lategame with full item builds
Even a warped mind can see the odds stacked against it!

dresmasher

Remarkable (24)
Steam: dresmasher
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Contractual » December 29, 2012 5:20pm | Report
I don't think anybody is understanding what I'm saying. This discussion is over already. Lone Druid is hands down the hardest carry. YOU CANNOT BEAT 12 ITEMS. He gets 12 and everyone else gets 6. So if you get built into the impossibly late game he will win every time. He can have every combination of items for every 1v1 situation. He cannot lose quite honestly. 12 items is one thing nobody else can have. End of story game over.

Contractual

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LiLPr0 » December 29, 2012 7:06pm | Report
Naix vs LD with 5 hearts and a bkb? LD is sure to win.... oh wait Naix has a inbuilt steroid with bonus attack speed and a 7% lifesteal

LiLPr0

Notable (9)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » December 30, 2012 12:48am | Report
Contractual wrote:

I don't think anybody is understanding what I'm saying. This discussion is over already. Lone Druid is hands down the hardest carry. YOU CANNOT BEAT 12 ITEMS. He gets 12 and everyone else gets 6. So if you get built into the impossibly late game he will win every time. He can have every combination of items for every 1v1 situation. He cannot lose quite honestly. 12 items is one thing nobody else can have. End of story game over.

Do you actually want proof over it that VOID is the hardest carry?I only managed once in my entire life to fill up all of Lone Druid's item slots,and barely beat the enemies.You just can't get that late with Faceless Void arround.You cannot,Void,Spectre,SK,Sven,Bristleback,Chaos Knight,Mortred(super late game) will PWN the **** out of you late game.

AND YES,I said BRISTLEBACK.One of the best ***********ing carries arround.Falls off mid-game my ***.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LiLPr0 » December 30, 2012 3:53am | Report
Medusa is the hardest carry you baddies. a click fountain to win

LiLPr0

Notable (9)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » December 30, 2012 6:52am | Report
LiLPr0 wrote:

Medusa is the hardest carry you baddies. a click fountain to win

Too bad she ****ing needs to rice 50 minutes for that to work.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Contractual » December 30, 2012 5:26pm | Report
You're not understanding. It doesn't matter if naix has built in lifesteal. I was giving an example. Lone druid can be set up to counter EVERY hero because of his 12 items. And by the way we're talking about impossibly late every item slot filled builds. As if they have infinite gold. So yes in fact LD is the hardest carry. To bad so sad that There's no way for anybody to kill him because of the bear also dealing damage. You just can't kill him. Any character you mention can be beaten by a Lone Druid with all 12 of his items based around countering them. Game over fellas.

Contractual

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » December 30, 2012 5:32pm | Report
Provided he has farmed enough for 12 items. In a regular game, clinkz can be as very good hard carry as empire has shown.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved