Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Strongest Hard Carry

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Strongest Hard Carry 92 posts - page 8 of 10
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Contractual » December 31, 2012 2:59pm | Report
The problem is void getting off a chrono as well. All ld has to do is sit back and let his bear entangle void. Good micro would make it insanely hard even for a void with his blink type ability to get to him. A lone druid could kite a faceless void to his death I'm possitive of.

I said lone druid has 12 items meaning the bear gets 6 and he gets 6. Sorry for the confusion.

Contractual

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » December 31, 2012 3:24pm | Report
Not really, the ability to attack is disabled at a certain range for his bear, its exceptionally easy to dash in and Chrono.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Contractual » December 31, 2012 10:21pm | Report
Yes it is disabled. But ld could have a blink dagger and blink away to waste the chrono.
It's so situational that honestly the two are evenly matched. If the chrono is missed it's gg for void. If it's hit then it depends on whether or not void does enough damage to kill the druid. He may or may not. Most likely not but I'm not completely sure.

Contractual

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » January 3, 2013 3:03pm | Report
I wanna see a replay where a LD builds blink dagger to waste a chrono

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by eGam » January 3, 2013 3:19pm | Report
This is one of those discussions that would never end.

Lone druid can easily ****face a void, while void can rapeface most other heroes. It all depends on probability and how you control everything. A few months back a buddy of mine told me void is best maxed out hero, I disagreed and told him I could easily choose another hard carry of his choice and beat him. He gave me antimage, I went simple items to beat him, threw a manta clone that he chronoed, blinked, abysal stun and he died from buriza and rapier. But if he were to hit that chrono, I would have never won, hence why the convo would go on forever. But on lone druid, you can chrono him and have bear euls the void or even yourself.

Another thing it goes down to is as I mentioned, probability. What if void bashes the Troll warlord first and kills him right there, or maybe the troll bashes him first?
There's countless of things to say and you will never figure out who the best 1v1 hero is because one after another gets countered by another
Ms17, ega, egamitna

eGam

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vino » January 12, 2013 4:32am | Report
The esiest one who can kill 1v1 Void is Juggernaut he only needs to ulty him and void cant stop it whit his crono. But the strongest hero is PUDGE INFINITY STR, hands down !

Vino

Notable (2)
Steam: Vino
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperNova » January 12, 2013 6:58am | Report
Vino wrote:

The esiest one who can kill 1v1 Void is Juggernaut he only needs to ulty him and void cant stop it whit his crono. But the strongest hero is PUDGE INFINITY STR, hands down !

Void can dodge Omnislash with Backtrack. And Pudge only gets lots of str if u feed him and never ward and let him rape your team.

SuperNova

Notable (16)
Steam: BaconBorn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lovelygwynn » January 30, 2013 11:24am | Report
okay, lets theory craft here.

pudge IN THEORY is the hardest carry in the game, because of the strength he gains,from his third skill. Then its silencer because of his 2 int steal per kill.

but that is merely theory craft.

lovelygwynn

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » January 30, 2013 11:47am | Report
TROLL WARLORD

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » January 30, 2013 12:12pm | Report
Pu12e wrote:

TROLL WARLORD

He's like the 3rd or 4th.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved