Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

6.81, Your Thoughts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 6.81, Your Thoughts 63 posts - page 3 of 7
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by controlledokami » April 27, 2014 5:55am | Report
Ursa with Eye of Skadi + Eartshock. Oh boy!

Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I Time Lapse?

controlledokami

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » April 27, 2014 5:10pm | Report
ok so ...let me get this outa the way first ...

KOTL MID NEW META WATCH OUT YE ALL KOTL FOR PRESIDENT

ahem ahem ok

PA ... stifling dagger ... jesus, if your being outlaned you can still (Semi) farm from a distance now the cd is reduced also you can basically harass with it like a ranged support, once lvl 6 ... watch out.

ursa ... thats going to be fun :)

silencer ... awwww yeaaa quicker attack speed and armor makes me happy.

lich is now going to be an even more epic counter initiator, once he gets agh's.

snowball ... this needed to be done i think. it gives a lvl of control to it and its effects.

OMG Brewmaster.... its basically like Jinada now just the evasion is on cd which is ... epic. the next lvl plays where you juke just till cd is up then make a run for it knowing you can miss one .... also the initiation will be awesome. blink in, massive crit, slam, haze, split ....

legion commander nerf is .... annoying her whole reason was to either snowball/lockdown targets, or to soak damage while being able to deal it... many a time id just sit there attacking and survive due to her lifesteal ... now i feel it might not work as much.

Axe ... why is no one talking about the change??? anyone ...? anyone

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » April 27, 2014 5:39pm | Report
I'm with Smuggles on KotL, it seems REALLY good, OP good, like he could be a meta changer if this patch stays.
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » April 27, 2014 9:15pm | Report
I dont think he will be played as a mid though. Yes aghs is good but hes the squishiest hero lvl 1, low base damage and offers no ganking potential and has very little late game. I think hes gonna be that 4 spot support so he can stack the jungle and farm so he helps the carry split push.

Dont think the axe change is that big.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » April 27, 2014 10:20pm | Report
Axe will just use PSC to trigger Counter Helix. Every hero used PSC in DotA for their skills, nothing new at all.

Brewmaster still works the same except that small change. Meaning the passive will still work except if he doesn't get hit in 10 seconds he will have 100% dodge for 1 hit, same as for his attack speed.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » April 27, 2014 10:40pm | Report
Nah, I don't think so. KOTL actually have a potential to be put in mid, with his Illuminate he can practically covers up the entire high ground in mid lane so it will provide him effective farming and bluff. If done right, it can even force the mid laner of enemy team to hug tower. As of the ganking potential, I admit that he is not as efficient as most mid lane hero, however, if he can land Illuminate from jungle it makes up for a lot of damage. Oh, and let's not forget about Mana Leak, it's practically Rupture and I think it's quite a strong ganking spell.

And really, no one's gonna talk about Jakiro's buff? Dual Breath range, Liquid Fire cool down reduction and most of all, his ASU. Really, what the hell is the matter with it? It DOUBLES Macropyre already long duration to massive FOURTEEN SECONDS (yes, 14 seconds) duration and increase the range to 1800 range. Just.... what? 1800 range can practically go from the whole first to second tier tower and second to third. It makes him a great pusher and counter pusher now.
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AdiPadi » April 27, 2014 10:47pm | Report
Is anybody gonna talk about Chaos Knight's 50% chance to create ANOTHER illusion on casting his ult?? As if he wasn't strong enough...

AdiPadi

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Allegiance » April 28, 2014 1:05am | Report
BUffing CK is fine, but i really don't get why to give him this RNG **** on his ultimate. Either give him more Illusions or just don't. This 50% chance seems kinda stupid to me.

Terrorblade: what makes him OP is still OP, i don't see these nerfs have a lot of impact on his ability to be ****ing annoying all game long.

KOTL Aghs: flying vision during daytime really ******* strong. But its the same as Jakiros Aghs buff: there won't be a lot of games where you can afford getting Aghs on those supports

Lina's buff is pretty big. Being able to nuke down BKB Carries can be a big game changer in the midgame. Hopefully she will some play again (some oldschool SD-Lina supportduo maybe :D )

Embers nerf is fine, but i really think they should have done sth about SoF hitting units in the fog of war instead of just nerfing its damage.

Allegiance

Notable (9)
Steam: d4rkdest1ny
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by samukobo » April 28, 2014 1:53am | Report
Wasn't it her ASU that let her Laguna Blade pierce Black King Bar carriers?

Chaos Knight's buff gave him more chaos on his skills. Keeping the theme isn't bad, and it's not like there's a chance to get something bad anyway.
Quoted:

ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ

samukobo
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » April 28, 2014 1:54am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

ok so ...let me get this outa the way first ...

KOTL MID NEW META WATCH OUT YE ALL KOTL FOR PRESIDENT

ahem ahem ok

PA ... stifling dagger ... jesus, if your being outlaned you can still (Semi) farm from a distance now the cd is reduced also you can basically harass with it like a ranged support, once lvl 6 ... watch out.

ursa ... thats going to be fun :)

silencer ... awwww yeaaa quicker attack speed and armor makes me happy.

lich is now going to be an even more epic counter initiator, once he gets agh's.

snowball ... this needed to be done i think. it gives a lvl of control to it and its effects.

OMG Brewmaster.... its basically like Jinada now just the evasion is on cd which is ... epic. the next lvl plays where you juke just till cd is up then make a run for it knowing you can miss one .... also the initiation will be awesome. blink in, massive crit, slam, haze, split ....

legion commander nerf is .... annoying her whole reason was to either snowball/lockdown targets, or to soak damage while being able to deal it... many a time id just sit there attacking and survive due to her lifesteal ... now i feel it might not work as much.

Axe ... why is no one talking about the change??? anyone ...? anyone

What legion commander nerf? She was only buffed.
And the psuedo random change only makes her less unlucky or insanely lucky. Which is good.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved