Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero! 331 posts - page 26 of 34
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » June 4, 2015 2:09am | Report
^^ The flare one is 1 flare every 8 seconds. Like Shrapnel.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DIVEX » June 7, 2015 2:40pm | Report
So how about this ?? Agh now add one more new ability to Nyx ***asain call " Spike shot " which fire spike in a straight line
That stack on a enemy permanently until he hit it with Vendetta increaseing it damages
CD: 1 Manacost: 10
A wise man told me that holding a grudge is like letting somebody live inside your head rent free!?!

DIVEX

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Scezory » June 10, 2015 8:22pm | Report
DIVEX wrote:

So how about this ?? Agh now add one more new ability to Nyx ***asain call " Spike shot " which fire spike in a straight line
That stack on a enemy permanently until he hit it with Vendetta increaseing it damages
CD: 1 Manacost: 10

Burrow is already pretty unique and awesome. I think this ability is just a bit to plain.
Before you ask why, think for a moment, why not.

Scezory

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » June 11, 2015 8:13pm | Report
Spammy flare-Added

@DIVEX
It doesn't fit NA's playstyle, you'll always initiate with Vendetta, which reduces the effectiveness of the new ability.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » June 12, 2015 1:05am | Report
Vendetta reduces magic resist to zero (it has already been stated in a thread. Don't know which one).
After every 400 dmg recieved by nyx, a spiked carpace is popped (independent of the one in his skill, but the same level as that. Also, not stackable with the skill.)

Edit: It was from this thread. Sorry about that.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DIVEX » June 12, 2015 1:57am | Report
I have an idea for Ancient Apparition but I don't know how to explain to u guy
A wise man told me that holding a grudge is like letting somebody live inside your head rent free!?!

DIVEX

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » June 12, 2015 2:36am | Report
Try. I can maybe help.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » June 12, 2015 6:10am | Report
MrLocket wrote:

Just call me Mr.Kappa.

Phantom Lancer, let's say PL has 1 HP and lina last hit him. Then, PL, who suppose to receive the hit and die, is swapped with the nearest illusion, and the hit from lina will be redirected to that illusion instead. All these happens before damage calculation and after taken account of evasion, damage block, armor, incoming damage reduction. The word "broken" means someone break-ed the passive.

Example:
PL has 20 HP, lina attack him with 100 attack damage. After taken care of all kind of damage reduction, lina will do 30 real damage. Since PL has only 20 hp, so there will be a threshold which is set on 20 (the threshold is always the same as the current HP). Once the real damage exceed the threshold, magical thing happens and PL swapped with the nearest illusion.im talking about the coding stuffs, holy ****, not sure this is possible

I hope that clarified.

On your idea,
Only limited to juxtapose? That's a very aggressive upgrade, basically attack or die. PL is literally unstoppable because as soon as the main hero has less HP, any illusions spawned will die instantly, thus PL can spawn more and get more HP heal. Without AoE stun no one will be able to kill PL.makes sense, i suppose a perma Satanic is OP. how about making it Juxtapose's active? Has 3.5 seconds duration and 40 seconds cooldown. Make it a bit like Satanic.

Dark Rift-That'll make sense, since the new BoT allows people to move to any allied hero's location, but maybe you can reduce the cooldown too, BoT's cooldown is very quick.yeah.. but bots cant bring 4 allied hero with you.

Marksmanship-I like it but what about 10/15/20% bonus movement speed which stacks with other movement speed bonus, and the bonus will be double up when an enemy hero gets to near to her?
Pierce spell immunity- 6 seconds piercing silence and 60% slow? On paper it's quite OP.
on the slow, meet Viper Strike. okay, maybe not that, how about making frost arrow a passive with no mana cost? or the slow is halved on magic immune units? on the silence, ok thats waay too strong, make the knockback only pierce bkb.

the movespeed doesnt need to double since a bkb piercing Gust will keep them away from you.

Pulse Nova-Does it stack with other source? How long does it last?sure, stack, why not. lasts 2.4 seconds, so that you need to keep the nova alive and not abuse it.

Doom-Interesting, will be added.

Rocket Flare-Sure but independent cooldown? 3 flares every 8 seconds?IM AWAY AND SOMEONE FIXED THIS

My new idea:
Alchemist-While using an Agha on an allied hero with an Aghanim's Scepter in his inventory, they will gain a 2nd Agha upgrade ( an advanced upgrade which is not introduced to the game yet, but it could be interesting ). Dropping the Agha will reset the upgrade to level 1 upgrade.

Example:
Agha only - level 1 upgrade
Agha buff only - level 1 upgrade
Agha with Agha buff - level 2 upgrade
Agha cannot be stacked to gain extra level of upgrade, same goes to Agha buff.prolly not a good idea considering how hard it is going to be coded
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DucksAreMagical » June 13, 2015 7:04pm | Report
Fissure If Fissure touches an enemy hero it moves that hero into a ring that is in the middle of Fissure If it touches multiple enemies it moves them all into the same ring.
http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/forum/hero-and-item-ideas/rakr-the-chameleon-37906

New Hero Idea!

Want to help a new guide writer? check out my Centaur Warrunner Guide

DucksAreMagical

Steam: Ducks Are Magical
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » June 16, 2015 10:21am | Report
@Unscathed

PL: Let's just assume it's a heal like backtrack, if the damage avoided was lethal, then swap to nearest illusion and that illusion is destroyed.
On your idea: Interesting, but why not just build a Satanic on him? more attack damage and more STR.

Pit: Added.

Drow: Orb walk is awesome :C
Halved movement speed slow on BKB, what about add an attack speed slow for 30/60/90/120? The Gust one is a good idea.

Leshrekt: Added.

My Alche: It's not that hard to code, you simply add 1 more level for all ASU-able skills, no complicated codework but a lot of efforts to create extra level for all of them.

@DucksAreMagical
8 seconds reliable Kinetic Field with no delay?
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved