Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero! 331 posts - page 25 of 34
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » May 23, 2015 9:37am | Report
@Unscathed

Death Pact-Finishing an ally/enemy resets its cooldown. However, damage/HP buff from multiple Death Pact do not stack. Threshold are now 250 HP, cast range increase to 900 and will not break invisibility when used as a finisher while used under Skeleton Walk. Denying allies reduces their death time by 20, but cannot lower below 15. If casted on an enemy hero whose HP are higher than the threshold, their movement speed will be slowed for 10% for 5 seconds.

Hows dat?

Echo Slam-Maybe you can add some slow, lowering the ground level only doesn't really makes it useful.

Invoker-Where will you place the third ability? :v

Lycan-I'm fine with massive cooldown reduction and infinite stack count, but please don't make them lasts forever.

@Gyarados FTW
So... Io tethers all units around him or all units around the target? Does it includes enemy too?
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » May 23, 2015 9:50am | Report
Death Pact no no no dont reduce the threshold. 250 HP is way too low for ultra late game.

Invoke In your dreams.

Echo Slam I think i should mention that by lowering the ground level they cant get up. Its like they are surrounded by cliffs, like a pit. Come on this is amazing it would punish poor positioning even more.

Summon Wolves You needed 30 seconds to get four wolves. They are also squishy. But still you got a point he can be a slow and scary pushing machine with this.

Cooldown: 30 to 5
Duration: 55 to 33
Mana: 145 to 80

Edit= Done
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Devampi » May 23, 2015 9:59am | Report
MrLocket wrote:

@Gyarados FTW
So... Io tethers all units around him or all units around the target? Does it includes enemy too?

the ultimate i Relocate everyone into the fountain Io
In love with the random button

Devampi

Notable (1)
Steam: Devampi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » May 23, 2015 12:20pm | Report
@Unscathed
Clinkz-Let's just make it a percentage, so it scales into late game. How is 15% at all levels?

Earthshaker-You could just tell that earlier :v I thought it is accessible from both levels. I'll add it.

Lycan-I don't really like if there is a nerf in any part of the ability. You see, there are no nerf, not even a single nerf in real upgrades, because you don't buy something to nerf something that could be useful sometime, making wolf lasts for 33 seconds will dramatically reduces their scouting power.

Maybe:

Cooldown: 30 to 7 (was 5)
Duration: 55 to 70
Mana: 145 to 70 (was 80) ( he has a limited mana pool )
Number of wolves: 2 ( maximum of 20 wolves up for whole time )

@Devampi
Hand of God which heals 100% HP and 100% MP?
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » May 24, 2015 10:26am | Report
MrLocket wrote:

@Unscathed
Clinkz-Let's just make it a percentage, so it scales into late game. How is 15% at all levels?could work i suppose but i prefer the 375 one. I thought of the 15% before but i'd prefer this one.

Earthshaker-You could just tell that earlier :v I thought it is accessible from both levels. I'll add it.

Lycan-I don't really like if there is a nerf in any part of the ability. You see, there are no nerf, not even a single nerf in real upgrades, because you don't buy something to nerf something that could be useful sometime, making wolf lasts for 33 seconds will dramatically reduces their scouting power.chaotic offerring. Still you got a point, a slower siege should be better since he doesnt need to build as a fighter K A P P A

Maybe:

Cooldown: 30 to 7 (was 5)
Duration: 55 to 70 waaay too high imo. still i suppose its kinda balanced by the fact that he is most likely emptied his manapool after 10 casts.
Mana: 145 to 70 (was 80) ( he has a limited mana pool )
Number of wolves: 2 ( maximum of 20 wolves up for whole time )
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Devampi » May 24, 2015 10:30am | Report
MrLocket wrote:

@Devampi
Hand of God which heals 100% HP and 100% MP?

free 'cheese' someone XD
In love with the random button

Devampi

Notable (1)
Steam: Devampi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DIVEX » May 30, 2015 1:48pm | Report
Riki's Blink Strike now deals double Backstab damage and Smokescreen now applied a debuff that make that hero to unable to detect Riki by any mean
Even TrueSight.
A wise man told me that holding a grudge is like letting somebody live inside your head rent free!?!

DIVEX

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » June 3, 2015 9:16am | Report
@Unscathed
Chaotic offering-Yea its 100%->75% stat but if you add two golem together it's 150%, creating a golem with 100% stat and another with 50% stat is too weird.

Lycan-lucky 7 eh? extra +15 seconds doesn't really matter because they would likely be destroyed in matter of seconds, longer duration = lycan can spam more in fountain before moving out.

Clinkz-Updated

@DIVEX
Double backstab damage? Give him 100 AGI and it's 250 + 125 + 116 + 100 = 591 total damage, ouch.
How long does the debuff lasts? Maybe you can make riki undetectable inside smoke screen, dagger-riki new meta.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » June 3, 2015 9:56am | Report
why did you say lucky 7 while it was just me quoting you kappa

Phantom Lancer- Locket, I don't quite understand your PL upgrade. I don't understand the 'killing blow' part but I love the unkillable part.

How about:

Juxtapose- While an illusion from this spell is alive, Phantom Lancer cannot be killed. Every time an illusion spawns from the main hero by this ability he is healed for 3.5% of his total health. Illusions from his other spells and other sources do not benefit from this upgrade. Unkillable status is similiar to Shallow Grave. Culling Blade will still kill Phantom Lancer.

Dark Rift- Is now targeted to the ground anywhere in the map like Relocate and teleport. Unit targetting method is removed.

Marksmanship- Now grants 10/17/24% movement speed as long as active
Gust- Now pierces spell immunity
frost arrow- Now pierce spell immunity

Pulse Nova- Each hits increases magic damage taken by 10% to a max of 4 stacks.

Doom- Has a 40% chance to jump an affect another target in a 480 radius when cast.

In addition of the current ugrade,
Rocket Flare now has 3 charges that replenish 8 seconds for each charge. Each charge has independent cooldown.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » June 3, 2015 4:10pm | Report
Just call me Mr.Kappa.

Phantom Lancer, let's say PL has 1 HP and lina last hit him. Then, PL, who suppose to receive the hit and die, is swapped with the nearest illusion, and the hit from lina will be redirected to that illusion instead. All these happens before damage calculation and after taken account of evasion, damage block, armor, incoming damage reduction. The word "broken" means someone break-ed the passive.

Example:
PL has 20 HP, lina attack him with 100 attack damage. After taken care of all kind of damage reduction, lina will do 30 real damage. Since PL has only 20 hp, so there will be a threshold which is set on 20 (the threshold is always the same as the current HP). Once the real damage exceed the threshold, magical thing happens and PL swapped with the nearest illusion.

I hope that clarified.

On your idea,
Only limited to juxtapose? That's a very aggressive upgrade, basically attack or die. PL is literally unstoppable because as soon as the main hero has less HP, any illusions spawned will die instantly, thus PL can spawn more and get more HP heal. Without AoE stun no one will be able to kill PL.

Dark Rift-That'll make sense, since the new BoT allows people to move to any allied hero's location, but maybe you can reduce the cooldown too, BoT's cooldown is very quick.

Marksmanship-I like it but what about 10/15/20% bonus movement speed which stacks with other movement speed bonus, and the bonus will be double up when an enemy hero gets to near to her?
Pierce spell immunity- 6 seconds piercing silence and 60% slow? On paper it's quite OP.

Pulse Nova-Does it stack with other source? How long does it last?

Doom-Interesting, will be added.

Rocket Flare-Sure but independent cooldown? 3 flares every 8 seconds?

My new idea:
Alchemist-While using an Agha on an allied hero with an Aghanim's Scepter in his inventory, they will gain a 2nd Agha upgrade ( an advanced upgrade which is not introduced to the game yet, but it could be interesting ). Dropping the Agha will reset the upgrade to level 1 upgrade.

Example:
Agha only - level 1 upgrade
Agha buff only - level 1 upgrade
Agha with Agha buff - level 2 upgrade
Agha cannot be stacked to gain extra level of upgrade, same goes to Agha buff.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved