Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero! 331 posts - page 16 of 34
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » April 5, 2015 2:36pm | Report
the Io one is actually good.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by armc3j » April 5, 2015 2:55pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Meet Pit Lord

Base races/back dooring won't be the same once he's added
when a thing is done, it's done. Don't look back.

armc3j

Notable (3)
Steam: .Elusive
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » April 5, 2015 3:37pm | Report
Just let Azgalor come already, been waiting for pit as long as for Zet. WE NEED THEM! ICEFROG MAKE IT HAPPEN!
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » April 5, 2015 4:22pm | Report
Teleport to anywhere on the map with 60 seconds cooldown vs teleport to an allied unit with 130 seconds cooldown. Your thoughts?
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » April 5, 2015 5:12pm | Report
MrLocket wrote:

Teleport to anywhere on the map with 60 seconds cooldown vs teleport to an allied unit with 130 seconds cooldown. Your thoughts?

Guys with Bot and natures prophet on team...not THAT uncommon, plus he will actually have to buy a 4.2 k item. I'd rather save for heart and keep my carry alive.
Same can also be achieved with bot + necrobook on IO.
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » April 5, 2015 9:48pm | Report
Chaos Knight - Reality Rift cooldown reduced by 0.5 seconds for every illusion active. Cannot be reduced under 2 seconds. Illusions now benefit from Reality Rift added damage. Gets +1 extra illusion + 50% chance to make an extra. Chaos Knight gains 5 MS per illusion active and can phase through his own illusions.

P.S : Illusions from any source count.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » April 6, 2015 12:49am | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

Chaos Knight - Reality Rift cooldown reduced by 0.5 seconds for every illusion active. Cannot be reduced under 2 seconds. Illusions now benefit from Reality Rift added damage. Gets +1 extra illusion + 50% chance to make an extra. Chaos Knight gains 5 MS per illusion active and can phase through his own illusions.

Jesus *****, that's even more broken than all of Storm Spirit combined.

That's +100% damage, plus 550 from EACH Reality Rift which is on an average 2.75 second cooldown with a Manta. CK also has +32.5 speed, we'll say 35. This takes him up to 506 speed with BoTs and Yasha. Not only that, Aghs is a stat item, so as far as the item stats go it isn't even that bad on him compared to, say, on a PA.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » April 6, 2015 3:54am | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

So broken its not even funny.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » April 6, 2015 5:30am | Report
That was the point. Eh, maybe too much, maybe just illusions benefiting from rift damage and the extra movementspeed? Though I wanted to be thematic.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » April 6, 2015 8:07am | Report
Chaos Knight
I think with the blink buff alone is good enough already, giving bonus movement speed and bonus 120 damage on every illusion is broken as hell.

Io
Do I really need to further explain for this? Both Dark Rift and Nature's Prophet's combo can bring whole team to a spot, yes, but it is an one way trip, if you failed you would probably lose the game, while Relocate will allow you to rax or even take down the ancient with less effort, when the opposite team came to rescue you can say goodbye to them and have your entire team back to your base.

Plus Dark Rift has a bloodly long cooldown and it requires a friendly unit to travel to. For NP's combo you have to get a Boots of Travel on every hero, which is only possible in late late game because you need to get your core and extension first before spending 2000 golds, and also getting a TP for merely 100 golds can let you travel across the map, so early Boots of Travel is not that important to get.

4200 golds is not really hard to get for a constant ganker. You don't need to get it in early-mid game. Just get it before 40:00 and you are pretty much winning.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved