Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

You know your in scrub tier when...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » You know your in scrub tier when... 157 posts - page 3 of 16
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » September 16, 2014 4:32am | Report
Quoted:
Lion and Shadow Shaman both have a Scythe of Vyse.

Nothing wrong with this.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » September 16, 2014 4:45am | Report

When somebody say he's pro in the beggining of the game and feed.Then he use lag as an excuse(why play)

When people use Tango and Boots of Speed as his starting items

Lina gets maelstorm+ Daedalus.

Well the first ones that scrubby, because you can get lag spikes at unfortunate times. So, they much just be an unfortunate arrogant person, rather than just arrogant and covering there back.

And the others are all actual legit options even higher up. Boots first is good on some supports (Especially slow ones like Shadow Shaman), and on Razor in some situations due to letting you keep Static Link up for longer.

Lina can be a core farming damage items instead of a support because of Fiery Soul. It is an alternative build after all.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » September 16, 2014 4:46am | Report

It's actually legit on Kunkka if the enemy team doesnt have a lot of escape and you're able to land Torrent without it.

Every time I play with a Kunkka that doesn't use X Marks the Spot to secure torrents I cry a little: people need to understand that Kunkka isn't a solo ganking Hero like Night Stalker or Clinkz, he's actually an initiator for 2-3 man ganks. X plus Torrent already stops the enemy for 2 or 3 seconds; a 1 second slow is still enough if (at least) one of the Heroes you're ganking with has a stun.

Soul keeper ulti with full health

This. This always happens.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by vroomndie » September 16, 2014 4:54am | Report
when a bounty breaks his shadow walk to hit a hero when stil in cool down=dead bounty hunter

and he says report sven for not helping...lol

vroomndie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » September 16, 2014 4:58am | Report
The moment that a Lion runs at a fed axe solo, and then allchats "Report team for no help" after diving the fed Axe through tower.

The time that Techies is picked in ranked, then doesn't ever use anything except basic land mines.

The time that Techies doesn't place his sign :3.

The moment that I get reported for "ks"ing as Phantom Assassin, when I was only 'stealing' from Kotl.

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by vroomndie » September 16, 2014 5:02am | Report
when a bounty breaks his shadow walk to hit a hero when stil in cool down=dead bounty hunter

and he says report sven for not helping...lol

vroomndie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » September 16, 2014 5:05am | Report

Every time I play with a Kunkka that doesn't use X Marks the Spot to secure torrents I cry a little: people need to understand that Kunkka isn't a solo ganking Hero like Night Stalker or Clinkz, he's actually an initiator for 2-3 man ganks. X plus Torrent already stops the enemy for 2 or 3 seconds; a 1 second slow is still enough if (at least) one of the Heroes you're ganking with has a stun.

You know a Kunkka is bad when he doesn't get Shadow Blade or Blink Dagger (until the very end of the match) and laughs at a very fed Drow Ranger with a Blink Dagger....IN RANKED! X{D

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/897503377

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The amazing A.K.A stupid » September 16, 2014 5:13am | Report
Quoted:
Boots first is great on some support

I guess ai didnt mention who bought them...

Anti-Mage boots fist?
Are you kidding?
you already have a blink and a stout shield is a million times better.

Carry silencer gets boots first.
A riki who ended up getting no points at smoke at all until the end of game bought boote first
Natures prophet started cliff jungling and guess what.... boots first.
Puck mid boots first?
And alot more stupid boots first l
This legion commander/boots first
Zeus gets boots first

Quoted:
Lina can be a core farming damage item instead of support because of Fiery Soul.It is an alternative build after all.

I rather get aghs and euls man.

About MoM this is why I acutally hated sven at first.
Too damn weak in the teamfight even with bkb.
Easily locked down and killed when MoM which eats his tankiness.

However when I tried getting Hotd instead, I loved him because he is tanky,strong and high defence.
"When we get attacked we fight back for we have faith in our side"

I rarely insult people(like real insult) for I am defenseless against them.

But when I do, I make my point clearly

The amazing A.K.A stupid

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The amazing A.K.A stupid » September 16, 2014 5:28am | Report
Anyways lets add more to the list :D

When somebody buys 2 lifesteal items.

When void chronos without the snper inside it.

When witch doctor doesnt know how to use his ss.

When kunkka fail the easiest ghost ship.

When somebody jukes a tinker

When somebody buy bkb for Omnislash

When pudge Fail hooks because you are in front of them

When somebody gives first blood for a regen rune

When drow forgot what Gust is.

When riki forget what smokescreen is.

When Invoker by mask of madness

When blood seeker bloodrage the enemy carry

When zeus buy dagon

When lycan buy dagon

When youe team buys a gem
"When we get attacked we fight back for we have faith in our side"

I rarely insult people(like real insult) for I am defenseless against them.

But when I do, I make my point clearly

The amazing A.K.A stupid

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » September 16, 2014 5:57am | Report

Kunkka isn't a solo ganking hero? Please. When you hit enough levels, most heroes that solo come to you closer than 900 range = dead. Doesn't mean you should look for kills, but it is challenging to stop Kunkka from pushing when you are alone.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved