Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

You know your in scrub tier when...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » You know your in scrub tier when... 157 posts - page 6 of 16
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » September 21, 2014 12:46pm | Report
Most recently?

People who tell me that Boots of Travel is a bad item on Tinker. No. I kid you not. They literally told me to get something 'broken' like shivas. "perma slows" they said "INT will solve all mana problems" they said.

I then proceeded to rat the enemy to death whilst they fountain farmed us.
The people who dive two towers as a squishy support, then flame me (as, y'know, a carry that can't dive at LEVEL 3) for not 'helping'. Did I mention that they were diving a Weaver?
The people who demand a lane, claiming that they own with it, then go 1/20/3. (looking at you, Pudge instapicks!)

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » September 21, 2014 4:45pm | Report
ThreadOfFate wrote:

The people who demand a lane, claiming that they own with it, then go 1/20/3. (looking at you, Pudge instapicks!)

i insta picked pudge and got FLAMED SO ******** HARD...

then i went 26-3-19

the first time EVER that i have heard people apologise in dota 2 ....

"Sorry pudge we thought you would be ****, sorry man your pretty good"

FIRST TIME EVERRRRRR IN DOTA 2 SOMEONE SAID SORRY.... THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US

hahahaha

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Romark14 » September 24, 2014 5:18am | Report

Slark never hit leap once.

Right here :-( I'm sorry, i'm just bad.

My personal favorite so far was in a game where the other team was grouping up all 5 and initiating team fights. We were doing quite well then a couple decided that if they broke off to push another lane (in which they had all towers, we were being attacked at our doorstep) us 3 could hold all of them off. 3 times. Then we got flamed for feeding... But, wha?

And wards. Jesus it's not hard/expensive to throw some wards around!
Dimonychan wrote:

Split-puhing <- when you do it.
Rat doto <- when enemy does it.

Romark14

Notable (7)
Steam: Romark14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » September 24, 2014 3:59pm | Report
I just had a game where a KUNKKA got HOTD AND SKADI. TOGETHER. WHAT THE HELL? DO YOU KNOW WHAT UNIQUE ATTACK MODIFIERS ARE?
Mood of the Day

O_O

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » September 24, 2014 3:59pm | Report
I just had a game where a KUNKKA got HOTD AND SKADI. TOGETHER. WHAT THE HELL? DO YOU KNOW WHAT UNIQUE ATTACK MODIFIERS ARE?
Mood of the Day

O_O

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » September 24, 2014 6:37pm | Report
Blubbles...

Blubbles pleaseee be trolling
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » September 24, 2014 6:51pm | Report
Helm of the Dominator and Eye of Skadi don't even work with Tidebringer D:

Worst I've ever seen is my team not even attempting to defend ANY towers, because they were busy standing in lane contesting each other for lasthits which they still missed.
In the end it didn't matter how much I did, because pushing alone against 5 is almost impossible and defending highground against such a gold advantage was simply impossible.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » September 24, 2014 7:57pm | Report
R-Conqueror wrote:

Blubbles...

Blubbles pleaseee be trolling

*Pats R-Conquerer on the shoulder, looks into his eyes, then shakes his head and turns him away* 8{(

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » September 27, 2014 2:33pm | Report
Xyrus wrote:

*Pats R-Conquerer on the shoulder, looks into his eyes, then shakes his head and turns him away* 8{(

Hehe.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Justin Bieber » October 1, 2014 2:14am | Report
When your teammates think the only viable option to the opponent's tower push is to defend the tower. <--This, in my mind, is the definition of a scrub.

Justin Bieber

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved