Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

You know your in scrub tier when...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » You know your in scrub tier when... 157 posts - page 7 of 16
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » October 1, 2014 2:26am | Report
I find it amazing how so many players are unable to push lanes.
They camp me mid with 3-4 people and my team cant push a tier 1.

I almost started crying.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FleetAU » October 1, 2014 2:44am | Report
tbh there is a lot of incorrect things in here, a lot of quite viable/situational things are looked down upon...which is stupid.

I'm not claiming that I'm a fantastic player who knows all and I am undoubtedly in the scrub tier, well in ranked anyway unranked is higher skill for me XD.

But there are stupid things in here, I mean with lion and ss have sheep stick...how can you have to much hex.....thats like saying guys, we have to many stuns re-pick please

edit: was slightly more polite
Do as I say, not what I do

FleetAU

Notable (16)
Steam: Fleet™
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » October 1, 2014 12:45pm | Report
FleetAU wrote:

tbh there is a lot of incorrect things in here, a lot of quite viable/situational things are looked down upon...which is stupid.

I'm not claiming that I'm a fantastic player who knows all and I am undoubtedly in the scrub tier, well in ranked anyway unranked is higher skill for me XD.

But there are stupid things in here, I mean with lion and ss have sheep stick...how can you have to much hex.....thats like saying guys, we have to many stuns re-pick please

edit: was slightly more polite

I've gotta agree with this. If Lion can hex two people and ss and hex two people then suddenly it's 1 v 5 for like... 3 seconds.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » October 2, 2014 5:27pm | Report
... Your favorite Phantom Lancer gets a f***ing Mask of Madness, Sange and Yahsa, along with Vanguard!!!! HOLY S**T!!! WHY ME?? Also he got Phantom Rush at level one with a Sniper in the same lane...
... Your favorite team all calls being carry before game, and then when you ask why they picked four carries and left you for only support they say : "I CALLED IT SCRUB. SHUT UP AND WATCH MY PRO HOOKS. *Misses 9/10 hooks". Later says... "Nub team report now"
... Your favorite Sniper reports you for getting the kill before his Assassinate hits the target even though you got the enemy down 90% health
Mood of the Day

^_^

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 3, 2014 2:23am | Report
.... when Phantom Assassin builds:

Tranquil Boots
Daedalus
Sacred Relic X3
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » October 3, 2014 4:49am | Report
Blubbles wrote:

... Your favorite Phantom Lancer gets a f***ing Mask of Madness, Sange and Yahsa, along with Vanguard!!!! HOLY S**T!!! WHY ME?? Also he got Phantom Rush at level one with a Sniper in the same lane...
... Your favorite team all calls being carry before game, and then when you ask why they picked four carries and left you for only support they say : "I CALLED IT SCRUB. SHUT UP AND WATCH MY PRO HOOKS. *Misses 9/10 hooks". Later says... "Nub team report now"
... Your favorite Sniper reports you for getting the kill before his Assassinate hits the target even though you got the enemy down 90% health

SnY is probably the only good item that PL had.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » October 3, 2014 5:04am | Report
Zerosaviour wrote:

SnY is probably the only good item that PL had.

Even though manta is much better. Least worst sounds better to me. :P

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » October 3, 2014 5:32am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

Well you would eventually make the manta with Yasha. Sange is there for the proc ability and worst case scenario Heaven's Halberd if Butterfly is unobtainable.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » October 3, 2014 5:32am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

Well you would eventually make the manta with Yasha. Sange is there for the proc ability and worst case scenario Heaven's Halberd if Butterfly is unobtainable.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » October 3, 2014 6:00am | Report
Slightly off-topic... That title sucks! :)

I am not a grammar nazi, but when I see "your" instead of "you're", I am quite mad.

cul8rm8xoxo<3

Would you like to communicate like that some day? I know there are people who are doing that on regular basis. It's just awful.

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved